I'm in.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    IM in
  • healthymein2013
    healthymein2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think there should be more exercise challenges like burn 300 calories a day or lift weights each day also on the food side I think eating low sodium of 1500/day for the week is one to consider.

Also with a group this big I think it would be cool to have several challenges up and we choose which one we are gonna do for the week since theses are meant to help us along our weight loss journey and we aren't
    T competing for prizes or points and such.

They could be listed like the 300 calorie burn for week 1 challenge the low sodium eating for week one challenge the miles moved for week one challenge the 10000 step a day for week 2 challenge the 30minute /day cardio challenge for week 2

Just some ideas to roll around

I agree with having exercise challenges. Now we need somone to post weekly challenges.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Who is going to make up the challenges?? I once saw where they would do a daily challenge with exercises...squats, situps, pushups...etc. Either way I think this will be fun!!:)
  • NikkiC35
    Options
    10, 000 steps a day
    Drink 8 to 10 cups of water a day
    Try a new workout
    Try something new like something you always wanted to do but were too scared to do.
    Do something good for a person.
    Try a new healthy food.
    Pack a to go snack bag with healthy snacks
    Declutter a room.
    Mediate
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too!!
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm in but I have to admit I'd have trouble with no flour and clean eating! I like the water, exercise, try new food, etc though!
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    lets start!
  • Juashmom
    Options
    Sounds good
  • TexMexBel
    TexMexBel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I actually love the idea of clean eating, no flour. I'm actually trying really hard to omit 'WHITE" from my diet, such as sugar, flour, salt and rice..
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for any sort of challenge!! Just say when we start and what's the challenge and it's on! :smile:
    My contribution to suggestions: No desserts for the week (my biggest downfall)
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ok so we have all these people wanting to do it do i have a volunteer to make the first challenge or should i do it?
  • vera3625
    vera3625 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm ready!!!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in..flour and sweets are my biggest temptatons..to go a week without them would be a major accomplishment!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    If you're happy leading the challenge Embera go for it....either you or the OP (Fat2Fit145) or infact anyone who is ready to give it a go and start it off asap :wink:
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I would lose at a no sugar challenge. But game for everything else. If anyone is making a list we could a challenge where workout twice in one day at least twice during the week. Or try something new--- for those of us who use videos there is fitness blender and YouTube befit. Also anyone looking for challenges there is a wbsite called skinnyyo that is setup for fitness challenges. I'm competing in a group team USA east slim possible lots of members from this site are on there. It's much easier to track group challenges. But that's it, the site is only for fitness challenges
  • Honeytips
    Options
    bump
  • skynadia
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Okay, how about if we just go with the OP's first suggestion and do: Week 1- No sweets/sugars ( so any candy, cakes, sodas, jiuces etc are out) Happy to run with it if we'd get moving on it!

Back with an update: here's our first challenge guys: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/840012-challenge-1-no-sweets-sugars
  • Lifestyle_change_get_fit
    Options
    Im in :)