Goals

Options
AnnaNoel_21
AnnaNoel_21 Posts: 96 Member
What are your goals for this year? How do you plan to achieve them? Do you have a rewards program for yourself that is not food related?

Replies

• AnnaNoel_21
    Options
    Goals:
    I have a good bit of weight that I want to lose. My goal is to lose 10 lbs a month. I also want to workout more and eat clean. I want to be able to fit into my old skinny jeans again. Also want to rock a bikini.

Rewards:
    My mom got tired of seeing me wear scrub pants (bc that was the only thing I could get my big butt in) so she bought me some new jeans and shirts. That was my first reward.
  • AnnaNoel_21
    Options
    My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week til my bday to get me to 203 by my bday (may 9). If I get to my goal I will buy a new swimsuit.
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My goal is to change eating habits and to start eating more "clean." Overall I want to lose about 25lbs, but I'm not in any rush, so 1lb/week would be good for me. I just want to be around 130-135 for my birthday in July, so that means at least 15lbs by then which I believe is totally doable.

As for rewards, I'll probably treat myself to either some nice clothes, new shoes, or maybe a mani/pedi once I hit the 130s.
  • goofys_fan
    Options
    Definitely at least a new pair of jeans. I only have two pair - one for good and one for everyday - but both are tight. I refuse to buy a size up - so most times, since I am a stay at home mom - I am in pj bottoms with the elastics or capris. I don't get out much due to disabilities / no driving. so I don't really dress up much anymore.

Other ideas that I have are pedicure, book for my nook, yarn for knitting.

Also for an incentive - for everytime that I exercise, I will put some $ in a fund for new clothes when I get to my final weight. and a new haircut ~ Like the Biggest Loser Makeover -

Good luck everyone!
  • ejosbourn
    ejosbourn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goals are about 10 lbs for cycle one...so hopefully by the end of January, I will see those results!
    And then I would like to lose an additional 10 lbs by May 2013.
    I think the hardest part for me is to not drink as much alcohol! But all in all, I think I can do it!
  • Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds a month after the initial phase, and 10 pounds on the initial phase.

I want to eat healthier and lower my cholesterol, as well as get in good physical condition so that I can hike, bike ride and golf in the Spring without issue.

Here's to a healthier, smaller us!
  • moveitmoveit
    moveitmoveit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fitness Goal 1 is to feel healthy by April. I'm guessing it's 16 pounds.
    Fitness Goal 2 To do something very healthy every single day, exercise-wise. Even if it's only walking around my garden with a cup of green tea.

Last year my goal was to finish projects(I'm a crafter and artist), and as I got so much done, I'm going to continue that this year.

Definitely the hardest part is alcohol, followed closely by chocolate. We can do this!

Rewards: New Jeans, Tailored Silk Shirt, Juicer, Gym Membership
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    At goal weight, I plan to get a tattoo. I want some lotus flowers on my back/shoulder area.
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I would be thrilled if I dropped 10 in the first phase. I'm hoping this will kick off a great year of healthier eating and moving every day. My ultimate goal is to lose 30 pounds and I would love to do it by the summer but I care less about speed than I do about sticking with it.

And my biggest challenges will be: not getting bored with my menus, eating well when I am traveling for work and wine. We enjoy cooking and fine wine at my house :)

Rewards: massage, new shoes, pedicure.