What is your Motivation / Goal

Options
katieuk
katieuk Posts: 304 Member
So I mentioned in the Group description that the reason for my setting up this group is to help motivate me to get a bikini body in time for my holiday with the other half at the end of June.

What is your goal - please share so we have an idea as to what everyone is aiming towards?

:-)

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter a little over 9 nine months ago and I was already carrying aroung extra weight before I got pregnant with her. I have lost all of my pregnancy weight, but I want to lose all this weight I have gained since high school and be able to wear some shorts and tank tops in confiedence this summer and not be worrying about my bat wings or the cellulite on my thighs!
  • katieuk
    Options
    Congratulations on your little girl and well done on losing all the baby weight that you gained!!

Jillian Michaels + sticking to the calorie goal MFP recommend should definitely help you get in those tank tops and shorts!!

Toned arms and legs here we come :-)
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, I've never used a DVD for fitness purposes. Up until now I have mostly only used a treadmill and an elliptical for exercise and I was recently wondering how to start incorporating strength training. I don't have access to a gym and this looks like something I could do. I'm mostly wanting to start toning. I don't know that I'll ever try to get into a bikini but a pant size or two smaller would be great.
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Also, increasing my energy as well is important to me.
  • katieuk
    Options
    You will love these DVD's honestly they are great and I would go far as to say if you remain dedicated then after the first month you will definitely notice a change in your energy levels and strength!! Good luck!!
  • ah1211
    ah1211 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am the same as you Katie. I want a nicer bikini body.

I really want to focus on toning up. I'm relatively happy with my weight. I could maybe shed another 3 or 4 pounds but would rather tone up what I already have than focus on shrinking.
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im here to continue on my journey of living a healthy lifestyle. I wouldnt mind shedding some pounds but I'm more focused on how I look and feel. I lost 13.75 inches doing Body Revolution but not alot of pounds. So I want to refocus my energy from weight to looking good. I guess that puts me in the bikini body group as well...LOL Toned and fit with little jiggle...that pretty much sums it up...LOL :tongue: