New to Dukan

Options
lowm8nance
lowm8nance Posts: 30 Member
Hi, I'm new to this diet, and have been following since Dec. 27. So far I've lost all my holiday weight (8 lbs) and 3 additional lbs. I'm psyched. Had been following another diet which is very healthy but maybe not the best for weightloss, at least in my case, since I had stayed plateaued on it for weeks and weeks. I would welcome any tips, advise, ect. about sticking with and enjoying this way of eating, as well as anyone wishing to be my friend to motivate and support. I'm willing to do the same in return.

Replies

• Primalgal
    Primalgal Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm so excited to see more and more of us here doing Dukan! I'm only on day 2 of Attack with a long way to go, but I know I can do it. I do Boot Camp for exercise which is quite intense. Tuesday morning will be my first Boot Camp since starting Dukan. Hope the lack of carbs doesn't cause me problems with the hard exercise.

I have joined a challenge at Boot camp that runs thru the end of March. Whoever loses the biggest percentage of body weight wins a bunch of prizes. I'm giving it my best shot, but there are 45 of us in the challenge!

I'll be on Cruise for probably 6 months and then consolidation for nearly a year. Like I said....a long way to go.

Lori