Starting Tomorrow...What do I need to know?

I received Body Revolution for Christmas and I'm beginning it for the first time. Is there anything I need to know before I begin or to help me through?

Replies

• scheidingj
    scheidingj Posts: 5 Member
    I am starting tomorrow too! are you doing the frist seven day thing or just starting the program?
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    stretch for a little longer than normal, especially the hamstrings, she kind of skimps over those sometimes and for me it caused knee problems (runners knee flare ups). also, try doing yoga on your rest days, it'll help with the soreness and flexibility
  • cathperko
    cathperko Posts: 3 Member
    I received my pack today! So excited!! Thinking of doing day 1 today although not sure whether to do the metabolism one or not? The diet here is pretty spot on already for it so might see how I go with the workout side of things. Week one kick start looks intense!!

DO you need anything extra? I see that hand weights are needed? What about a mat? And is much room required as I only have a small loungeroom.

Looking forward to it all and good luck!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    i didnt use a mat i just wore my workout gear and shoes and i live in a studio, my workout space was about as long as a yoga mat and as wide as double the width of one lol
  • TiffanyWasmer
    TiffanyWasmer Posts: 190 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow!! Hope to see you ladies around! :flowerforyou:
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    I started today! Woke up too late to do the first workout, but I am going to get up to do it right tomorrow. Thanks for the extra stretching advice - I need to make sure I don't skimp at all!
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    I must say I got the cheapie set of bands with mine. They probably ran out of the regular ones. I bought another set, but I can't seem to get them tight enough, even with wrapping like crazy!

How are you all doing thus far on the program?