New to the group!

Options
Chines03
Chines03 Posts: 42 Member
Hi ladies. Im Christi and I am new to the group and starting over with MFP after having my 2nd daughter in October. I am 29 and from Georgia. I would be 30 in May and planning a girls Vegas weekend. I plan to be sexy by then. My goal is to lose 45 - 50 lbs. But as of now, my short term goal is to lose 14 lbs to get out of the 200s. I would love to have some motivating friends to help me with my weight loss journal. Please stay on me about my eating and feel free to check on journal.

Replies

• IAMDARLINGNIKKI
    Options
    Hi I'm new to group as well. Feel free to add me.
  • ktb2212
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new too and need all the help/support I can get :)
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Im Christi and I am new to the group and starting over with MFP after having my 2nd daughter in October. I am 29 and from Georgia. I would be 30 in May and planning a girls Vegas weekend. I plan to be sexy by then. My goal is to lose 45 - 50 lbs. But as of now, my short term goal is to lose 14 lbs to get out of the 200s. I would love to have some motivating friends to help me with my weight loss journal. Please stay on me about my eating and feel free to check on journal.

Hey I'm new too & our goals are pretty similar. I want to lose up to 50 pounds by June & get out of the 200s by February 10th. Keep it up & God bless
  • Teenalove912
    Teenalove912 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Live in Phoenix area and looking for friends, support and encouragement. I'm 5'2" at 175 pounds and working towards getting down to 140-135.