5ft10.5'' and seeking friends ☺

Options
Hey peoples, I am 5t10.5in,and I feel good and bad about that. I also have big feet, US Size 12W in most trainers but 13W in most formals, so I cannot find cute shoes very often, and I refuse to wear anything more than 1-1.5in heel. I am also very big in general. I have 17stone 7lb to lose (245lb) and I will accomplish that over the next 2.5 years. I would love to have some tall women to talk to and support. I look forward to some friends requests. :) But please read my profile first. Cheers.

Replies

• EmilieTorres
    EmilieTorres Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello there :)

I'm 5'10" as well, and looking to interact with some new people. I read through your profile, and you seem like an inspirational person. Best of luck with your goals, and feel free to add me!
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im Laura 28, Im 5'10.5 & I wear a 12 in Nikes, 11 W in heels I wear flats & 3+ inch heels I love my height But I have a very Alpha type personality so when I go into job interviews I tend to leave the heels at home lol. At my heaviest i was around 350 (I didnt weigh myself but i was in a size 28 pant and 32 shirt). When I got on here in May I was 308.8 Tight 22 now Im at 282.8 lose 22 but within about 10lbs from a size 20 so Im not buying different ones till i can fit the old ones in the closet that are still new.

I'm turning 29 in in Feb. So Im wanting to lose 20lbs by the 24th. but I my over all goal is about 180lbs. I hope to add you as a friend
  • KisVihar
    KisVihar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here. I'm tall! (5' 10.5") I live in Hungary (but I'm English!) and I need to lose 33 lbs! I am currently 187 lbs and need to be around 154 lbs.

I am trying really hard, and exercising about 30 minutes per day. I've got over the sugar craving, and am trying to eat healthily - which isn't too easy in Hungary! (Fatty foods, and LOADS of carbs!)

And for all you tall ladies with big feet - I feel your pain - I take European size 43 (USA ladies 11.5 I think) and in Hungary, ladies shoes stop at size 41! (10)

Don't even get me started on the 'ladies size large' trousers I can buy here, with an inside leg that stops somewhere between my knee and ankle! :(

Nice to be here, and meet some new friends who are trying to lose weight, like I am! I am inspired by so many of your stories. Karin x

P.S. I need a profile picture!
  • ElizabethRaeBarnes
    ElizabethRaeBarnes Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im Beth. I am 5'9''. I use to be over 200 pounds. Now I am 161! :) I want to be in the 140s or 130s.
  • KisVihar
    KisVihar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth, great weight-loss! :)
  • Beachbaby30
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5"10, 170 lbs, trying to lose 15. Your post reminded me of a visit I once had in Europe. While I was in Italy, I couldn't find clothes that were big enough. I had to wait until I travelled to Germany before I could buy new clothes. LOL