1/6/13 -1/12-13

Options
JM48124
JM48124 Posts: 18 Member
First challenge:
4 workouts this week

I'm struggling going to the gym. My plan is: Monday evening, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, no Thursday, Friday Morning. If I go the weekend then that's a bonus for me.

Who else wants to put it out there?

Replies

• ajberry22
    Options
    As of right now I am not a big gym person but I made my goal of exercising twice this week. This next week I want to try to exercise three times.
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do 6...we will see how this goes:wink:
    I am wanting to start Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and do C25k for cardio days.....should we come back here and post if we did it or not each day? I might actually do it if I know I have to.
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    im in for this challenge. 4 days this week in the gym sounds good! plus my baby hike most days with the dogs
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If walking counts, then I am in
  • highwhite
    Options
    I would like to be in on this. Dont go to the gym, but use my Wii fit and cross trainer. I am hoping to do 5 each week and have done this week (my first one ). However work and life gets back to normal tomorrow. I think it would be a good idea to record on here when we do it.
  • JM48124
    Options
    Reminder, this group has the same weekly goal, this week is 4 workouts. Doesn't matter what you do just four workouts. Next week we will choose another. If you have other goals for yourself that don't align with this group, please join a different group.
  • HarleenQuinzel88
    Options
    I cant afford to go to the gym, but I do exercise at home. abdominal leg rise, crunches, push up, butt lifts and so on.. so far I have managed twice this week,but not all the set to reps i had intended. i just stared on friday night so i think i am doing okay so far.
  • bookangel89
    bookangel89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I believe I will start this morning with a Zumba class to start this challenge! Going to the gym has always been a problem because once I get home I don't want to go anywhere. But then of course once I go I feel ten times better and motivated.
  • mmcelroy10
    mmcelroy10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need the motivation of a group goal. Thanks
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to get to the gym at least 5 days this week : )
  • JM48124
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to get to the gym at least 5 days this week : )

The group goal is 4. If you do 5 great but we are looking for 4 here.
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I am in!
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Monday walked the dog
  • ibfree1027
    ibfree1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • lizzymom3
    lizzymom3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just joining, and did my walk this morning with Mrs.Muttly-dog. 3 miles was a bit far on my rehabing knee (torn meniscus), but it was BEAUTIFUL at the river. Still gonna get some strenght moves in today.

Thank you for starting this. I know I need a kick to keep the rehab going in a positve direction! I wanna play soccer later this month! Spring season is starting!
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wemt to the gym last night, cardio plus weights =) one night down, three to go
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Done! One brutal 2 1/2 hour cycle ride, 2 spin classes and some treadmill action.