WEEK 1 WEIGHT LOSS

Options

Replies

• DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP on Thursday but I have no problem committing to a Tuesday weigh in. It will have been less than a week but maybe I'll still see a result. Based on how hungry I am I should! I like a mid-week weigh in b/c I find when I weigh on Friday or Saturday, I use the weekend as an excuse to eat more, telling myself that "I have a week still to make up for it." Good luck to all!
    I like mid week weigh ins also for the same reason as you :frown: :embarassed:
    BUT we are going to do better now....we are changing our lives :wink: :happy:
    I am weighing Tuesday so we shall see how we do...good luck my pal :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    I discovered I lost 3 lbs yesterday morning for the week :)
    228 to 225 :bigsmile:
    YAY YOU :drinker:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Wow, so glad i am participating in this group. i've lost 1.8 pounds this week. yea!
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I peaked at my weight early because I needed a happy moment after a rough week. I'm looking forward to seeing what it says on Tuesday!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Hi Jlc, in order to keep track of everyone's progress you might have to create a monthly spread sheet.. I am a member on another group and thats how we can check in to see how every one is doing. I am not techno savvy.so I cannot be of any help there

Help Anyone!
  • PrayEatCleanDina
    Options
    I will weigh in on Tuesday and let you know. So far don't see a pound drop, but maybe by Tuesday. :bigsmile:
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    IM down 1lb 227_ 226
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Week 1 and I'm down 2.5lbs...I'm so motivated. I fit in 11 workouts this week to get there...so worth it!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi all.... CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm going to get this thread caught up and put a list of our losses with the tally for the week but right now I've gotta go get groceries..... As soon as I get back I'll get this thread updated!!!!!!!!!!

Just a busy weekend with family and didn't keep up over the weekend........ Sorry!
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i usually weigh in on Sunday mornings. Up 1 pound this week, so I'm off to a bad start.

:sad:

I usually weigh in on Saturday mornings. DIdn't this week because of a business trip so I thought I'd weight this morning. Up a pound for me to. :-( So I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow and use that as the official weigh in for the week. That gives me one more day!
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This morning weigh in: Lost 4.1 pounds!!! Now, I know this will not be the case every week, but I went from eating and drinking anything I damn well wanted and no exercise to making myself accountable for everything I eat and drink AND moving my *kitten* every day! In the past, I would have had a good week and then stopped. I'm glad I have the support here to keep going! I decided to make every 5 pounds a mini goal and give myself a small reward after each mini goal. Hopefully next week I'll be able to buy a scarf I have had my eye on! Thanks again for all of the support!! Good Monday to all!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Jan 1- 179.7
    Jan 7- 177.6
  • AsianPinoy
    AsianPinoy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weight loss for Week 1 = 2 lbs

Starting weight 272 lbs
    Todays weight 270 lbs

1st week is done and everyone is doing pretty awesome hopefully we will have a great results in the 2nd week. Keep moving and eat healthy guys
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know we've got a couple of thread going for this weeks weight loss. I did a second thread so I could dd the date.... I will keep checking both threads for all your losses.

Also... what do you think about how I handled our weight gain post? (see new dated post) I want this to be about support and encouragement and don't want to make ANYONE FEEL BAD!! We are ALL going to be in that boat eventually!

Jodie
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm going to make the weight loss this week because my body packs on the muscle weight at first so my number goes up for the first two weeks or so then the scale begins to show my real weight. I know I'm losing because the inches are falling off so I know I'm doing great.

To everyone in this group I BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU AND I KNOW EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU CAN SHED THAT POUND OR MORE!!!
    2013 IS OUR YEAR TO LOOSE THIS HORRIBLE WEIGHT :)
  • torismith001
    torismith001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lost one pound this week. maybe more :)
  • purpleangelst1
    purpleangelst1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound. I went from 230lbs to 229lbs.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Week 1 = -2 lbs
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    week 1 total 6 lbs.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    -4 lb lost :) mostly the weight I gained over the holidays!