Anyone Planning a Destination Wedding?

Options
2»

Replies

• marmar510
    Options
    Such a perfect dress for a destination wedding! Congrats to you! Oh and Go Pack Go--my fiance is a diehard fan (he's originally from Wisconsin)!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sandals Emerald Bay this May! Cannot wait! It's going to be beautiful :)
  • andonsmama
    Options
    Such a perfect dress for a destination wedding! Congrats to you! Oh and Go Pack Go--my fiance is a diehard fan (he's originally from Wisconsin)!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AND YES GO PACK!! :smile:
  • Danasusann
    Danasusann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Getting married in Jamaica under the waterfall in November 2013. I'm planning it all by myself. Not too hard. I'm so EXCITED!!!! Gotta look hot in my bikini. I plan on being half naked the whole trip, except for when i walk down the isle. lol
  • Tonyswoman
    Tonyswoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hawaii! Sometime in 2014!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in Hawaii (Maui) on July 4, 2014! :)
  • lilbuddha007
    lilbuddha007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    St. Thomas July 2013!!!!!!!!!..... I have a loooong way to go with my weight loss goals.
  • Riley_Bello
    Options
    So many wonderful and exciting plans! I hope everyone's dream wedding comes true. :smile:

We were going to elope and marry on Kauai (Hawaii), but we couldn't bring ourselves to not include our parents. Since my fiance's parents will not fly, we had to keep it closer to home. So we're getting married on Sunset Beach in Cape May Point, New Jersey. My fiance's dad became ordained online so that he can be our officiant and our mothers are our witnesses (my dad passed years ago, but he'll be there in our hearts). Triple checked everything to be sure dad is legal to perform the wedding, purchased permits, etc. We're keeping the aloha in the ceremony by wearing our Hawaiian wedding attire and tradition leis. It should be allot of fun.

Best wishes to all the brides here on MFP!
  • sweatydebs416
    Options
    I am:) We're getting married in Cancun on September 21st 2013. I have a few months to lose the weight before then!