I'm new

Options
valerie58
valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
.I'm New HELLO

Hello, I'm fifty three years old, I live in Calif, I would like to lose about 30 lb. In three day I will be having a knee replacement. While recuperating I would like to loose weight. this is my second time here and it work very well the the first time. I found this site to really help me understand calories. I will be doing an open diary.Would love to have input from everyone. the pics in my bra and under ware are me now!!!!! I did it see the differences, because I know we forget
Valerie

Replies

• kacdragon
    kacdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Valerie!
    Glad to see you here and good luck on your knee surgery! Keep us posted on how you are doing...
    Kim
  • WEB331
    WEB331 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there!

I am new to My Fitness Pal and really hoping I can make this lifestyle change. I am 46 and would like to lose 40 pounds. I have had great success with Weight Watchers in the past but as is evidenced by my being here today... I always gain it back. I am trying MFP because I felt like I wanted to try something different and honestly something less expensive. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life so this is nothing new, but I do find that the older I get the harder it is to lose.

I'm looking forward to sharing the experience with other like-minded women and hope to not only find inspiration here but provide some as well.

I agree, "We Can Do This!"

~Wendy
  • itoy
    itoy Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I am new also and at 56 years old am tired of being obese! I am starting at 220 lbs and hoping to lose 50 lbs before August. I am so unmotivated to exercise but have a treadmill and stationary bike, so no excuses! Thanks friends for your encouraging posts!
  • TinkerGen
    Options
    Hi...

I am new to the group, trying to lose 40 to 50 pounds. I am turning 50 in August and DONT want to be this size.
    Can't wait to receive your wisdom!

:-)

I am doing the Paleo route... two days so far of NO processed food.