What are your goals?

Options
kelbax22
kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
Hi all! I just joined this group, what a great idea! Would love to see what everyone's goals are. Here are mine :)

My goal is to lose 25 lbs. Then I can wear all my size 8 jeans, wear a bikini this summer, and be much healthier!

I am aiming to lose 2 lbs a week, so by the end of March I could be very close to my goal.

Replies

• CelesteTX
    CelesteTX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be happy with 1.5 pounds a week!!
  • kelbax22
    Options
    That is very obtainable, you can so do it!! :)
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    1.5 lbs is very reasonable but I won't mind 2 lbs per week :laugh:

I will be running my first 5K on January 19. I've done 5Ks before but mostly walking but this time, I will really be running (more like a jog with my short legs) but I am determined to run the entire 5K!
  • drgnflys
    Options
    my first goal is 14lbs I'm shooting for 2 lbs per week. I'm ready to check in with my exercise for the day do we have a thread for check in yet?
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 15 lbs - then I get to go to Vegas !!

then , I'd like the FINAL 15 lbs off for a grand total of 30lbs this year ..

I am a junk food junkie that eats way too much fast food .. ( is should say i WAS !!! On the road to better eating now !! )

Aiming for 2 lbs a week .. Eating 1200 calories a day , working out 1/2 hr minimum a day IF POSSIBLE !
  • Jayejay3
    Options
    Hey! I just joined and my goals are to lose 1.5 pounds a week, a total of 30 pounds (at least) and to be able to see my collar bone again!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 2 pounds a week and tone up some flab from having kids.
  • ladymiajohnson
    Options
    I really need to lose weight but I am out here by myself and tend to get really discouraged quickly. This is mainly due to the fact that my living facility is very small. I don't have a conventional oven and I have two small burners. So I cook rarely. And I don't really socialize out here much to I end up ordering pizza. I had the lapband procedure a couple of years ago but then right after that, I lost my job and therefore was unable to pay for fills after the initial 6 months period. So needless to say, I have gained all of the weight back. I want to get on track to a healthier me and would love some support. :-)

Right now, I am 248. I would love to be 150-160. My first goal is to get down to 215. And then I will establish the second goal.
  • akaeding
    akaeding Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group, I will be working out on my wii fit plus for 30 mins a day for at least 4 days a week.
  • dreckert
    dreckert Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the group. My goals are to get back exercising again and to fit into my size 8 pants easily - again - before spring break!!!

Diana
  • dreckert
    dreckert Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    By the way - how did you get the my fitness pal little icon with weight loss on your post???
  • kelbax22
    Options
    dreckert, in "settings" you can make it that your fitness pal counter shows up :)
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am sooo close to my goal weight, and every time, I sabotage myself with eating junk food and gaining weight again. I just saw this forum, and decided to join because, I want to STAY at Goal Weight when March 31 rolls around. For my New Year's resolution I decided to do the C25K training (Couch to 5K)...and I am on Week 2, Day 2 where I usually spend 30 minutes to do my training. I *am* sweaty afterward...and this would be a grreat place to be accountable. I've done half marathons over 4 years ago, then had a surprise heart attack which was caused by a clogged artery that was 99% when I was working out at the gym. I am one of those who is called "skinny fat", soo over this last year, I was ABLE to get below the weight I always felt comfortable. I didn't realize my fat around my organs and body was so high. I have another artery that was 55% clogged, but they will not do anything until that artery becomes 70% blocked, and I am promising myself I will NEVER have another heart again. I currently have a stent in the artery that became blocked. It also runs in my family. I now have two beautiful grandchildren that I want to see grow up. It doesn't take long to get older....lol. Anyway, three days a week I am at the gym doing my training, and will take that training outside when then the weather gets better. Thanks for this forum...and Good Luck with all of your Goals, too!!!

Deb:drinker: