What day, did/are you starting?

Options
Hey. Thanks for the link to the group. I will be starting on a cpl weeks. I will not have access to a gym for a week or so and don't want to start then stop and start again. I'm excited for us all. Did most of you start today??

Replies

• labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow but only because our gym was closed today.
  • juliecarlile
    Options
    I actually stared a few weeks ago. I am on week 7 right now. If I finish early I will probably just do the last weeks over again.
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday, although since the gym was closed today I swapped Day 3 and did Day 4.

So far, I'm really liking it although I've discovered my two weak points. I'm definitely going to see changes from this challenge!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I started today! I got my 1 rep max today for chest and tris and lifted the 60% suggestion and I think it's pretty spot on! I definitely think I'll feel it tomorrow!! :o]
  • nmalek1025
    Options
    Starting tomorrow with chest and tris! My gym was also closed today and it was my rest day!
  • lindseymaekeller
    Options
    I am starting today, but supplementing with a little cardio, since one of my new year's "goals" was to do something active every single day, even if it's just walking the dog. I need a good weight lifting plan though. Anyone else want to join me?!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So se I a serious OCD, and HAVE to start on a Monday - and my gym being closed this past Monday - I will be stating 1/7/13 with the full out program. In the interim I will be doing other full body work outs until I can join you all.

Sorry ladies :(
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started Monday. So today, I am Week 1, Day 3.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today! My gym was closed a few days last week with the New Year and such, and i can't start something in the middle of the week - at least not a detailed program like this. So it looks like I'm a few days/week behind the group but I'm super excited!!!

BRING ON THE PAIN!!!!!
  • juliecarlile
    Options
    No worries Shae. Glad to see you and can't wait to hear how it goes for you.
  • kris0812
    kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started today! :) I forgot to take my measurements this morning though!! I'll do it in the morning!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I started today! :) I forgot to take my measurements this morning though!! I'll do it in the morning!

Welcome Kris, keep it up :)
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Welcome! Good luck with the program! :)
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I started December 31. Just seemed like a good time to start on a Monday. Added the workouts to my Google calendar, and am pumped (even if I skipped my second back/biceps workout yesterday :ohwell: ).