Exercise Diary - Week 07/01 - 13/01

Options
katieuk
katieuk Posts: 304 Member
Hi Girls

This is my plan for the week, if I plan ahead, write it down I find that I stick to it...

Now sharing it with you guys I think it will make me even more likely to stick to the plan.

Post your plan for the week and each day check back in and mark it off as follows: KA = Kicked *kitten*, CP = Couch Potato

Remember it is always best to have 2 days per week rest - I have worked out Friday / Saturday / Sunday - 3 days in a row hence the next two days being devoted to rest!!

Also we might be working out hard but remember our calorie intake is just as important otherwise all that hard work and sweat could be for nothing!! Stick to those calorie goals!! :-)

Mon 07/01 - Rest Day
Tues 08/01 - Rest Day
Wed - 09/01 - BFBM
Thurs 10/01 - NMTZ
Fri 11/01 - BFBM
Sat 12/01 - L1 30DS followed by L2 6W6P
Sun 13/01 - L1 30DS

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Since January 1st was the first day I worked out since before Thanksgiving, I am going to start out with just one workout a day for a little bit and then as I progress, I will add on. So this week I am going to continue on with the 30DS each day, Mon through Friday, and take my rest days on Saturday and Sunday. I may mix up the Levels or I may do all Level one, I am not sure yet.

Monday - 30DS Level 1
    Tuesday - 30DS Level 1
    Wednesday - 30 DS Level 1
    Thursday - 30DS Level 1
    Friday - 30DS Level 1 and Level 2
    Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Rest
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My schedule is mildly unpredictable but I'll adjust as necessary. I usually have more time on weekends than weekdays so I will schedule my rest days during the week. I'm going to be using the workouts that are available for free on YouTube for the time being, which are Levels 1-3 of 30DS, level 1 of Yoga Meltdown, level 1 of 6 Week 6 Pack, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones.

Monday - NMTZ
    Tuesday - BFBM
    Wednesday - rest
    Thursday - 30 DS L1 and YMD L1
    Friday - rest
    Saturday - NMTZ
    Sunday - BFBM
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is my plan at least for the next 60 days:

Monday - 30 Day Shred
    Tuesday - Ripped in 30
    Wednesday - No More Trouble Zones
    Thursday - 30 Day Shred
    Friday - Ripped in 30
    Saturday - Cardio (either Cardio from Body Revolution or a run - since I also want to do a 5K)
    Sunday - Rest Day

I plan to increase the level every other week. I originally thought about increasing the level every week but today 30DS was no joke; the circuits are longer than in her later DVDs. While doing these I plan to acquire the other available DVDs for my next rotation.

Stay motivated everyone...we got this!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Well 30DS was a success yesterday. Well, if you consider stoping every 5 to 10 minutes to give my nine month old her sippy back, becuase she threw it at me! Well, I still finished it with a decent burn per my HRM. Now, I know to either wait until she goes to bed like I have done in the past or sneak it in on my lunch break.
  • SolanumSunrise
    Options
    Well 30DS was a success yesterday. Well, if you consider stoping every 5 to 10 minutes to give my nine month old her sippy back, becuase she threw it at me! Well, I still finished it with a decent burn per my HRM. Now, I know to either wait until she goes to bed like I have done in the past or sneak it in on my lunch break.

It doesn't get any better as they get older, it would seem. My 12yo daughter interrupted me three times during my 45 minutes session!
  • katieuk
    Options
    Well done to you guys who have been working out so far this week - my rest days are now over!!

It is good I have had those rest days because for the last few days I have had really bad pins and needles down my left hand side, and the top my my bum / lower back area on that side has a dull aching pain!!

I think I either have a pinched nerve / Sciatica (my granny and my dad both have had similar issues, I was hoping I wouldn't have it but since I take after my dad in everything I suppose I should have expected it)!!

I did some stretches yesterday and I managed to sleep much better (managing on only 3 hours kip for the last few nights) last night and managed a full 7 hours!! Feeling much more alert today and looking forward to my first workout of this week - wonder what the HRM will bring for me (hopefully my usual and hoping that my aches and pains do not hinder the effort I usually put in to my workouts)!!!

Glad to see everyone is involved and sharing their routines !!

How is it going for everyone with their food kcal goals?
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    @solanum - I kind of brought it on myself... She is so spoit by me and she is a complete Mama's girl. So she doesn't like it when she has to share mama's attention. lol

My workout for yesterday went better. I waited until the munchkin was sound asleep before I worked out. My burn was a little higher, but only by like 20cals.

I am doing pretty good sticking to my calories. Last week was pretty bad, but this week I am actually having a hard time meeting my calories.
  • katieuk
    Options
    Mon 07/01 - Rest Day - DONE
    Tues 08/01 - Rest Day - DONE
    Wed - 09/01 - BFBM - KICKED *kitten*
    Thurs 10/01 - NMTZ
    Fri 11/01 - BFBM
    Sat 12/01 - L1 30DS followed by L2 6W6P
    Sun 13/01 - L1 30DS

I feel like I might have a minor injury girls !! :-( I have been having pins and needles in my left arm / hand & leg / foot since last Thursday - thinking I might have a trapped nerve!! Or Sciatica!!

I have just worked out and it is feeling a little tender around my knee and my shoulder!! Shoulder feels the worse!! Not sure what I have done!!

I followed my JM workout with 15 min pilates to help stretch and strengthen my lower back which is also feeling a little tender :-(

uh oh !!

Also maybe I need some new trainers, I realised today I have had the same trainers for about 3 years AND I work out nearly everyday!! NOT GOOD KATIE!!
  • SolanumSunrise
    Options
    IDK about kicking *kitten* but I did complete the Monday NMTZ and Tuesday BFBM workouts. I'm doing beginner version of almost everything and working on my form so I don't end up hurting my knees, but we all have to start somewhere! I expect to see myself looking like I know what I'm doing by the end of the month. I don't usually have a problem sticking to my calorie goals but I've been extra hungry this week, maybe because of the more intense workouts? Today was not a Jillian day, nevertheless by the end of the day I'd eaten all my calories and was still hungry. I started eyeing the tub of ice cream in the freezer and so decided to go do some zumba on my xbox, which helped distract me away from the ice cream.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Monday - 30DS Level 1 - Completed
    Tuesday - 30DS Level 1 - Kicked *kitten*
    Wednesday - 30 DS Level 1 - Took Names
    Thursday - 30DS Level 1 - Will do later today
    Friday - 30DS Level 1 and Level 2 - Hope I have time for both
    Saturday - Rest - Might work out to make up for only working out 27 minutes a day
    Sunday - Rest - Might work out to make up for only workoing out 27 minutes a day
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Thursday - 30DS Level 1 - Actually did Level 2 instead. I think I was pretty close to death on that one. I forgot how much I hate level 2 of 30ds.
    Friday - 30DS Level 1 and Level 2 - Hope I have time for both
    Saturday - Rest - Might work out to make up for only working out 27 minutes a day
    Sunday - Rest - Might work out to make up for only workoing out 27 minutes a day
  • katieuk
    Options
    Thurs 10/01 - NMTZ - KICKED *kitten*
    Fri 11/01 - BFBM - KICKED *kitten*
    Sat 12/01 - Davina Box followed by JM L1 6W6P
    Sun 13/01 - L16W6P

We are on fire ladies!!

ps intrigued as to what "Took Names" means?? haha
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Sat 12/01 - Davina Box followed by JM L1 6W6P
    Sun 13/01 - L16W6P

We are on fire ladies!!

ps intrigued as to what "Took Names" means?? haha

LOL I guess it's just a something everyone says around where I am from.... Every time someones says "I kicked *kitten*" It is usually followed by "And took names"... It could be taken a lot of ways I guess... Some people say it is military jargon. Some say it is similar to "shoot now and ask questions later". Where I am from it is used in a situation where you you just did the extraordianry at something or similar to someone wishing you good luck if you say "Go kick *kitten* and take some names".
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Thursday - 30DS Level 1 - Actually did Level 2 instead. I think I was pretty close to death on that one. I forgot how much I hate level 2 of 30ds.
    Friday - 30DS Level 1 and Level 2 - Actually did Level 3. I didn't have time to do two workouts. My yougest brother spent the night last night and didn't want to share the living room T.V :(
    Saturday - 30DS Level 1
    Sunday - Rest - 30DS Level 2 and 3
  • katieuk
    Options
    Sat 12/01 - Davina Box followed by JM L1 6W6P - I actually did Laden's LBT (recorded from the fitness channel) followed by JM L1 6W6P
    Sun 13/01 - L16W6P

Week 1 nearly over guys...
  • SolanumSunrise
    Options
    Managed to do everything I planned this week!

Monday - NMTZ - completed
    Tuesday - BFBM - completed
    Wednesday - rest
    Thursday - 30 DS L1 and YMD L1 - KA
    Friday - rest
    Saturday - NMTZ - completed
    Sunday - BFBM - completed
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Friday - 30DS Level 1 and Level 2 - Actually did Level 3. I didn't have time to do two workouts. My yougest brother spent the night last night and didn't want to share the living room T.V :(
    Saturday - 30DS Level 1 - completed
    Sunday - Rest - 30DS Level 2 and 3 - Eh, I went to church, visted a high school friend who just had a baby, went to my MIL and wasn't home until late. I didn't have time to do either workout :(

I worked out 6 out of 7 days, so I guess that is pretty good. :)

Here is this upcoming week. I don't know if we are to continue in this thread or if there will be a new one?
    Monday - 30DS Level 1 and 2
    Tuesday - 30 DS Level 3
    Wednesday - 30DS Level 1 and 2
    Thursday - 30DS Level 3
    Firday - 30DS Level 1 and 2
    Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Rest
  • katieuk
    Options
    Sat 12/01 - Davina Box followed by JM L1 6W6P - I actually did Laden's LBT (recorded from the fitness channel) followed by JM L1 6W6P
    Sun 13/01 - L16W6P - injury!! :-(

I shall start a new thread now guys