Introductions

Options

Replies

• Ga287
    Ga287 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi im gareth im 25 live in blackpool but work in london monday to friday working so a good diet isnt easy help would be good
  • Gaffa0001
    Options
    Hi all.

I'm Paul a football coach from Kent, hoping to get myself fit again and start to look The part. please add me as your friend For added motivation. Thanks
  • tastytaf
    Options
    Hi I'm Mer. I have about 100lbs to lose between now and next September (my sisters wedding!!). Please add me as a friend if you are looking for a buddy, & generally someone to help you through the dark times where exercise is a neccesary evil. Perhaps we can encourage each other??? X
  • tastytaf
    Options
    Hi Heather
    I'm looking for weight loss buddies at the moment as I've got around 100lb (a not that small woman!!) to lose in around a year. If you want a buddy, add me xxx

Mer
  • saracoop109
    Options
    hello i'm sara. Currently trying to lose some baby weight. I would love to lose around 25 llbs but would be happy with just 14lbs for now. This is my first week on my fitness pal and doing well so far. lets hope the good work pays off.
  • speshelk
    speshelk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 28, live in Surrey and today is the first day of the rest of my life! - decided its time to take check and get back to the gym to lose the pounds. I'm goingto need plenty of support, so please do feel free to add me as a friend. I'll be using the site regularly so do hope to follow your successes to spur me on!

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)
  • hoopymog
    hoopymog Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am Martin, 37 and not long moved down from Stoke to Andover for a new job. I always struggle with my weight, I know it is a head thing, so anything anybody can do to keep my head in the game, and my actions focussed on my goals are greatly appreciated.

I am looking to lose 6 stone by the end of next year. Definitely doable, just gotta keep motivated and focussed.

TTFN

Martin
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Hi Guys

Jason here, live up in the North East, welsh by birth. Trying to lose weight, get to the gym at least 3 days a week, when my shifts allow. Always looking for new friends and people to give me that kick up the *kitten* to keep pushing
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Hi all!

Im Leanne, 24 and living in Cheltenham.
    My goals are to get to size 12 and be able to run to an emergancy at work without feeling out of puff. I currently work as a hca
    Feel free to add me, I am on here most days unless I am working nights
  • d1haj
    d1haj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is Heather. Live in Edinburgh. Run. Lift heavy weights. (It's addictive, in a good way). Want to lose 21lbs and get to my "dream weight" of 8s7 then maintain at under 9 stone. Am already finding MFP a totally amazing website.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi Cyndi from London

Originally I joined MFP thinking I needed to lose weight, only to come to realise that my weight is fine (although I have still managed to lose some) I just need to reduce my BF%, eat more and start slamming weights around. So that is what I am doing :0)
  • elaineanne1
    elaineanne1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Elaine and I am from a small village between Eastwood(Nottinghamshire) and Alfreton(Derbyshre) is there anyone else in this area.
  • TipsyRedhead
    Options
    Hi Guys

Helen 38, fat AND ginger!!!!!

Need a good kick up *kitten* for 2013 so here goes!!!
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Louise, mum of 2 boys, teacher and I live in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.

Lost 21lb in 2011 but put half of that on. Would love to lose that by march and maybe another 7 or so pounds too!

Feel free to add me

Lou
  • haylez24
    Options
    Hi Im Haylez

I used to be quite fit and healthy but since doing shift work and then having an accident i have let it slip and my muscles have turned squidgy!

Im looking to mainly get fit but to loose a bit of wieght also its mainly just toning up so i loose inches really especially from the chest area.

Im looking to loose around 12lbs. I will not be able to loose anymore due to me building muscle and It is more dense that fat.

In a week i have gone from 168lb to 164lb so i have already lost 4lb

Also lost an inch from my waist and 1/2 inch off my hips.

Im not in any rush i have 6 months to go until my holiday but its working well so far :)

Feel free to add me im pretty lonely on here

Thanks Haylez
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hi im sarah im 34 and from the east of england im 209 pounds and im 5ft 4 so need to lose weight and get to a healthy BMI
  • NovaStar82
    Options
    Hi everyone

I just joined MFP as this year a wwork friend and I have agreed to lose weight together. :)
    I live in Mitcham (South West London) and work in Sutton (Surrey).
    I've just turned 30, am 5'12" and weigh 171lbs - aiming to get my BMI back down to 'healthy' and a LOAD fitter in the process.
    I do Zumba twice a week and love it!
  • callmebryntax
    Options
    Hello, British folks! I am totally a non-Brit (sorry), but one of those crazy Americans who loves all things UK... particularly the old sitcoms. I know, it's nuts - I can't help it! Maybe if I watched less As Time Goes By, I wouldn't need to be here.

I'm looking to lose about 75 pounds (starting around 250), and the groups are a fun way to get new ideas and friends. I'm 29, female, married (to a woman, if that matters to anyone), studying to pass my Law bar exam in New York, and love cats! :)

Good luck everyone!!
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Yorkshire but living in the US right now, missing home and Brit humour, and trying to get in shape. I was doing really well with a walking running combination, but then I started he 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' and I must have just lifted too much much on the squats because suddenly my knees were hurting on every step the next time I ran.
    Just started a new job this week and not able to run so I am a bit down as I am worried I will lose all the progress I was making :(
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Isabel from Manchester. :)