Making MFP friends

Options
SavageFeast
SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
Hi all,

I'm a MFP super fan, and my absolute favorite part about the app.site is the supoort of friends on my newsfeed. I love cheering on my friends' successes and encouraging them through rough patches, and the support and encouragement I receive from them is truly amazing and appreciated.

I say all that to say that if you are in this group, you have the perfect opportunity to befriend MFP members that share similar goals, struggles, dreams. and fears about the significant weight loss that we are all here to achieve. So please take time to click on the group's home page and its "Members" section and select a few (or more!) friends to keep you accountable and encouraged through this process. I hope you love it as much as I do!

:heart: Savage:heart:

Replies

• mamaward64
    mamaward64 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks Savage, I sure could use the support. I struggle with foood choices and being able to move to get adequate exercise. I will take up your suggestion.

• AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends. Preferably people eating a healthy number of calories (not 1200 or less) and all of that good stuff. I've lost 20 pounds so far and have been working with nutritionists, dietitians, and doctors the whole way. I'm happy to pass on what I've learned as well!
  • pushing500
    Options
    I'm new here an looking for friends too
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Savage You're the Bomb-diggity! Thanks for all the support you've given to me.

To anyone that's new feel free to friend request me. I'm happy to support you!
  • travelistadiva
    travelistadiva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! This was a great idea Savage!
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great idea Savage! I know I'm always open to new friends, especially those with similar goals :happy: