Day 7 - WEIGH IN!

Day 7 - WEIGH IN!

Today we're weighing in!!! Share your progress and how many pounds or inches you have lost this week (or any other type of progress you'd like to share!). Can you believe it's already day 7?! Time flies!

My progress this week: 2 pounds lost.

I was hoping it would be 3, but that's ok. I see its going to be a little stubborn!

How did everyone else do this week?

Xo,

Brittny

Replies

• This week I am down 5.4 lbs (I started a day before the challenge started).
  • I'm down 3.4 lbs, I was going to take a pic of the scale but I didn't Lol however I was in tears seeing the numbers go down, my goal was 2 lbs :)
  • jen6137
    jen6137 Posts: 5 Member
    Gym is tonight...will weigh in after my workout tonight and keep y'all posted! Git it!:wink:
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    I'm down 2 lbs! I'll officailly do my MFP check-in and change my ticker on Friday (my weigh in for another challenge/group that I am in).

I'm nervous about the next couple of weigh-ins, because it's nearing my TOM. I usually gain 2-4 lbs during that week and then drop them in the next week or so. We'll see how it goes!
  • beccaanne78
    beccaanne78 Posts: 15 Member
    I will weigh in tomorrow since that will be my day 7!!! Congrats to those seeing the weight come off!
  • MrsHollins85
    MrsHollins85 Posts: 9 Member
    Down 2 lbs....
    Goal Was 2!
    Cant wait to see next week after the start of this cardio challenge!!
  • traceyalbert2
    traceyalbert2 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm down 4lbs! Woo-hoo! I'm PUMPED!!!!
  • jen6137
    jen6137 Posts: 5 Member
    .4 pounds....kinda discouraged!
  • Didn't start or weigh in on 1/2/2013, but weigh in today 12lbs lighter than I was 30 days ago. Estimating 2-3 lbs loss since 1/2/2014.
  • beccaanne78
    beccaanne78 Posts: 15 Member
    Frustrated...... only a .6 loss :(
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    I weighed myself on 1/5 and was down 2.6 pounds from my previous weigh in on 12/31. I'll need to get on schedule with the weigh ins for this group. Buying a scale this weekend :)