Yeah!!!! We are Baackkk!!
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ree... where are you??
  • JCM1969
    Options
    Sooooo... are you both getting set up in my fitness pal?
    I have found that it really helped me monitor what I put in the mouth and keep me motivated to exercise... because if you dont exercise....you dont eat!
  • HealthFitMom4
    Options
    I've input a couple things. Breakfast and saved it bc I have the SAME breakfast every morning. Oatmeal with craisins and walnuts. :)))
  • HealthFitMom4
    Options
    I want a ticker!!! Lol
  • salp02
    salp02 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So, Im not sure if this is a closed group, but Id like to become part of the gang! I had my son back in Dec of 2011. A year later, and Ive actually GAINED since Ive had my son. I really need motivation here!!
  • JCM1969
    Options
    We are a couple of ladies who met on fertility friend in 2006 when trying to conceive our little miracles.... You are more than welcome to tag along.... we just got off fertility friend because it is paid and we (well at least I) am not trying for anymore babies!
    Anything to add Ree and CC?
    Ree... I remember your diet struggles.... do you think this site might help?
  • HealthFitMom4
    Options
    Hi Salp02 ditto Janet's post. Moms keeping in touch from FF and also trying to keep fit. I'm Cc mom of 4 ;)
  • JCM1969
    Options
    So ladies... quick update...
    Christmas was good... Jesse took a lot of time off so we just had good family time.
    I have gotten transferred at work so Im going to a different high school.. it is really messed up. They are moving a bunch of us around for seemingly no reason. My principal fought to keep me but to no avail... so that has had me in an uproar. I change next week.
    Allison is three now and VERY opinionated.
    Aiden turns 5 in a week and a half and we are planning a BIG party.
    Jesse got a promotion and is working more in Wyoming than North Dakota.
    We bought 5 acres this summer north of town and plan to build a house in the next five years.
    Parents are both good... retired and heading out in the motor home again after Aidens birthday. How cliched!
  • HealthFitMom4
    Options
    Janet!! Wow so many changes!! Sorry about the transfer. Bummer. Stick it out hopefully you'll get transferred back soon. I can't believe how big our babies are! Allison sounds like she's quite a pistol! ;)) and building a home! That's awesome. And quite a dream come true! Who doesn't dream about having a house built! Sooo excited for you guys!! Happy early birthday to Aiden! Do you have a theme for the party? If I know 5 year old Aiden is probably my into Ben 10, Angry Birds, Beyblades, ninja turtles, race cars and superheroes (all of them!)

Let me write up a short (hahahahah) update on word and copy/paste bc I'm working off my cell while trying to figure out what's up with my laptop.

Ree?? Where are ya?!
  • HealthFitMom4
    Options
    Oh and congrats to Jesse on his promotion!! Lots of upward movement going on!
  • JCM1969
    Options
    Thanks... Ill pass on the good wishes....
    Aidens theme is batman... loving some superhero action figures these days!
    Allison had pink castle invitations, cinderella plates and napkins and a Lightning Mc Queen cake! You can tell she has an older brother!
  • JCM1969
    Options
    Ree did you find it?
  • ree2lose
    ree2lose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm here I'm here! Thanks for the invite, I was so scared I couldn't find you two!!

I have to go back and see what we are talking about!
  • ree2lose
    Options
    Wow Janet so much goodness going on! Can't be too mad about the transfer with so much other good stuff! lol
    I'm guessing you will be further away from home?
    Tell Jesse's congrats! Does this mean he doesn't have to drive through that dangerous reservation?
    Jealous you get to build your house!
    I can't believe how old your kids are now. Seems like just yesterday...

CC-what's going on on your end? How is MIL? And FIL? Your boys are still so handsome! I don't envy you having to deal with 4 daughter in laws though lol. I already dislike DS's wife...she is going to take him away from me!! (Yes, I know I'm crazy).
  • ree2lose
    Options
    Hi salp02! Welcome!
  • ree2lose
    Options
    I haven't actually used this site yet but I did cancel my Weight Watchers Online account 2 days ago.
    I've been battling weight since I was 10, I don't know life without the battle. What would I do with myself?
  • JCM1969
    Options
    DS's wife???? What are you talking about Ree??

Yea I need to remember to be grateful for what i have... good job, awesome family.. health etc. This is a small bump in the grand scheme of things....
  • ree2lose
    Options
    Hi Janet!

I was joking since CC will probably have to deal with 4 daughter in laws. I was saying I already don't like DS's wife, in the future. OK so I'm not a comedian but I didn't think it was that bad lol.

How was everyone's weekend?
  • JCM1969
    Options
    Whew.. I thought I really missed something there!!
    I had a nice weekend... Brutally cold and snowy here... love the snow.. not the cold. We try to go out and play and Allison makes it about 15 mins... wind chills are bad! below zero.
    In my new school today... taking a break from unpacking to rest my back!