Holidays Are (almost) Over

Options
klstanle
klstanle Posts: 44 Member
It's that time again!!! New Years resolutions are always made, and then broken. So we have to start/continue on with our lifestyle change!

Update your goals and current weight on MFP and lets get re-started! Set yourself mini goals throughout the entire challenge so you can power through with out "falling off the wagon"

- 6 Week Valentine's Day Challenge ends 2/13/13
- 10 Week St. Patrick's Day Challenge ends 3/13/13
- 15 Week Biggest Loser Ultimate Challenge ends 4/17/13

I know, I know.. 15 weeks sounds like a lot!!! But there is NO reason why we can't reach our ultimate goals by that date!

Replies

• LayC
    LayC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will do my best to comply. You are trying to KILLLLLLLLL USSSSSSSSS..Stopp it..just needed to get it out of my system. :)
  • Lizzy59
    Lizzy59 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will be ready Jan. 2nd. Let's go LADIES!!!
  • nj4tj
    nj4tj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is just in time for an event I am going to in Feb and I will need to look snatched (minus the spanx and control top) in my dress so I'm lacing up my running shoes. It's time to ZONE UP ladies! We've got this!
  • Lizzy59
    Options
    Are you ready Get set Let's Go!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • klstanle
    klstanle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is everyone behaving aka sticking with their fitness plans :)
  • Lizzy59
    Options
    :happy: It has been a great week!!! Had a little slip up on Sunday, but what the heck, we fall down but we get up!! Week 1 over looking forward to WEEK 2!!! I am going to go try the Zumba classes with Stephanie on Thursday, anyone else interested??? Have a great week!! Luv Ya Ladies!!!