Week 2 Day 2

Options
Have ask anyone who recently has done the Venus Index first part. Week 2, Day 2 says 3 sets of all the exercises, yet all the other days are one set of the all the exercises. Just wanted to check if I was reading it wrong or do we think that it was a mistake. Can I have some input on this? Thank you.

Replies

• mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That is a typo. I remember when I hit that day and I thought the same thing. You only need to do 1 set of each exercise, and not 3. If you did 3, you would never finish the workout!

How is the program going for you so far?
  • CynthiaWinnie
    Options
    I thought so, my trainer called is suicide by exercise if I did all three sets. I only did one. The program is going great. I love it. I dont take 60 sec breaks between exercises thou. I super set them in blocks of three to keep my heart rate up. Today I felt so good, that I added one more super set from last week to the routine. Even though I lost nearly 65 pounds before starting this, I still have a ways to go toward my ideal measurements. 4-6 inches each measurement. Seems like alot. We shall see if it works with me. Hope so. Did it work for you?
  • TransformCrystalC
    Options
    Too funny. I totally missed this typo. Had to go back and look at the manual. :smile: