Day 1, Level 1

Options
kalasuuru
kalasuuru Posts: 24 Member
Yesterday I did day 1 of level 1 and i feel great! My arms are a little sore, but other than than, I feel like I have more energy already. I might not do the workout everyday, but instead integrate into a routine of going to the gym and going to the yoga studio, just to put some variety into my workout so I don't get bored.

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD so I will start as soon as I get it. I've heard so many good things and I can't wait to get started!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 6. I already notice a big improvement in my stamina and energy level!
  • zullylareina
    Options
    I was wondering about that, are you supposed to do it for 30 days straight, cause it sounds a bit much? Or is it like any other routine that you are supposed to take your breaks in between? Anyone
  • Mexxy
    Mexxy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Started Saturday, Im sore!!!! But I keep going..cant wait for the results.
  • Mexxy
    Mexxy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How many levels are there? I have a copy from a friend and I think on the dvd it only has level 1.
  • Colls5
    Colls5 Posts: 3
    Options
    You're doing each level for ten days, there are no rest days. I'm on day 1 myself!
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did level 1, Day 1 today - my muscles are awfully tight going down the stairs at the office! Tomorrow I think I am going to be very sore.
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD so I will start as soon as I get it. I've heard so many good things and I can't wait to get started!

You can find all the levels on you tube. That's what I did this morning - my DVD should have been delivered today!
  • zullylareina
    Options
    ok great now i know so each level for ten days it is! Day 1 for me>
  • cstalwick
    cstalwick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love it, Great Work Out!!
  • RowanRose
    Options
    Mine arrived today, so starting tomorrow.
  • tromig33
    Options
    Yippie we have a group...now I feel very motivated. Is everyone just doing the shred for their workout or adding to it such as 30 mins of cardio on top of the daily shred workout? I, myself, do not plan to add.
  • bray246
    bray246 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just did day 2 of level 1. My legs and arms feel like jelly but I did it! only 28 more days to go!!
  • Sarah3kiddos
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 for me :) Wondering how we would enter this as an exercise on MFP?
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    When i was real active i used this to warm up my muscles but went in a small depression for a while, drinking alot and living unhealthy. Want to go back to the lvl of insanity but thats way to hardcore atm so i started with 30 day shred lvl 1 yesterday, now i never had any trouble with it but i found it actualy intence i have aching kalves today ><
  • vegetarian218
    vegetarian218 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group!!! Go shredders!!! Day one was fun, I enjoyed the workout more than I expected. If anyone would like to add me as a friend here, please feel free. :)
  • gio425
    gio425 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OK GUYS. the DVD has been sitting on my desk since christmas.. will be starting it tonight~!!

ANY ADVICE?!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Put it in the dvd player? ^_^

Its not super difficult or intense so you will do fine.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im starting tonight... I need to get my butt motivated and healthy
  • lisagyo
    lisagyo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! Day 3 of level 1 tonight... I am going to add 30 minutes of the elliptical every other day, as well.