Day 1, Level 1

Options

Replies

• gio425
    gio425 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HAR HAR HAR, :) Thank you!
    Put it in the dvd player? ^_^

Its not super difficult or intense so you will do fine.
  • SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome group!! I'm currently on Day 2 (completed) Level 1. I'm incorporating little 10-15 min exercises at the end of my day to wind myself down since I do the Shred in the morning. I log the Shred as 20-25 min of circuit training in case anyone is wondering! I'm so excited to be a part of this group and I know we all will do fantastic!! :D
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    HAR HAR HAR, :) Thank you!
    Put it in the dvd player? ^_^

Its not super difficult or intense so you will do fine.
    You are more than welcome :P
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I made it thru Level one. I just started Level 2 Day one. Level 2 is easier so keep up the good work!
  • marinatoch
    marinatoch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've started before but never got past a week although I've seen results with that ! Really need to motivate myself. I plan on starting tomorrow and might try to do it before work which I've never tried in the past ( alarm set for 5.30 now !!) - we'll see !!!!
  • RotterdamNL
    Options
    Are you dutch by any chance?
  • AVASMOM314
    AVASMOM314 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did 40 days of ripped in 30 a little over a year ago and got in great shape! I let myself go a little and just started 30 day Shred (for the 4th time), and hopefully joining a group like this will help me stick with it! Day 2, here we go! Also, something I did with the first video: after I built strength from the first 2 levels, I began to alternate levels each day to work different areas each day. It kept it interesting and seemed to work. I cycled from 1-3 and repeated. I never made it to level 4 in this video.
  • RotterdamNL
    Options
    Wut? as far as i know it only has 3 lvls
  • AVASMOM314
    AVASMOM314 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think I mixed up the 2 videos. Whichever one I did before had 3 levels. The one I have now has 4. Either way. I like them both.
  • shelycec
    shelycec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 today. I plan on adding 30 minutes of treadmill each day also. I have done this before, and it works! I have 50 pounds to lose.
  • RotterdamNL
    Options
    Well in that case that means for you:

lvl3= 3x10days=30+
    lvl4=4x10days=40
    ----
    70 days
    Great! :P Keep us posted ^_^
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of level 1 today. I dont think ill do it everyday and on the days i am not doing it I plan to either go running or play tennis. I am going to get through each level in two weeks though so it shouldn't take me more than 6 weeks to complete it.
  • emartin87
    Options
    hey yall!! I'm on day 2 of the 30ds. I am feeling sore but I'm soooo ready to conquer tomorrow :)
  • heck7030
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done.
    Can't wait to see what the end result is. :smile:
  • emartin87
    Options
    i'm also using the youtube videos
  • nodellsj
    nodellsj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my first day, today i have spent 9 hours standing at work and am trying to decide if i should count any of that for calories burned, now i am off to go throw on my sneakers and get my second day done! we can do this!
  • nodellsj
    nodellsj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my first day, today i have spent 9 hours standing at work and am trying to decide if i should count any of that for calories burned, now i am off to go throw on my sneakers and get my second day done! we can do this!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yippie we have a group...now I feel very motivated. Is everyone just doing the shred for their workout or adding to it such as 30 mins of cardio on top of the daily shred workout? I, myself, do not plan to add.

Since I haven't exercised in years, I am going to start with just this. If I survive it, I will add something else.
  • dianita01
    dianita01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about that, are you supposed to do it for 30 days straight, cause it sounds a bit much? Or is it like any other routine that you are supposed to take your breaks in between? Anyone

Actually, I believe rest days are encouraged. I read that somewhere- I believe it was something like 1 day between levels. However, results are supposed to be much better if you don't take any. Jillian Michaels said that the name of the DVD was largely marketing.

And I'm so glad we have a group! Thank you. I can do cardio forever, but interval training is really hard for me to stick to.
  • beautiful_Robin41
    Options
    I started on day 1 level 1 today and since it's only 20 minutes I will probably add to it because I usually do 60 minutes of cardio.