Hi Ladies! Read :)

Options
I thought because the forum post went so well, we could all use an convenient way to help each other out! A REAL SUPPORT SYSTEM. This is a place for you brag about your new found weight loss, recipes, work outs, and rant, or ask for help. THIS IS FOR YOU. FOR US. FOR SUCCESS! This can be your friends or family who support you no matter what. This is for you :)

-I'm Anna, and this is Young Ladies: Never been skinny

Replies

• Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I think this is just so great! I've been on MFP (on and off) for 2 years and this is the first group I feel enthusiastic about! It's great to have a group of ladies in the same boat <3

~Erin~
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic group already, how exciting! Look foward to sharing feedback with everyone
  • PipBnz
    PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea for a group! cant wait to share tips and success with you ladies!

Sharing the love all the way from New Zealand :)

PIp
  • healthybails
    Options
    I really do love this idea! Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone; my name is bailie representing the great northwest Seattle metro area :)
  • xomorganjc
    xomorganjc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If anyone has any meal/snack tips please share! I'm very picky and tired of eating the same things.
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It's a fantastic idea, a great group, I believe this is going to be fun and really helpful.

To introduce myself, I'm Pili, from Chile

=)
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello from New Zealand also.
    Christine
  • Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    I hope you all continue to keep us dialed into your success and even your struggles so we can help!

-Morgan, a great snack if you're tired of normal fruits and veggies is trail mix, or my personal fav is the this baked cheddar popcorn I get at Trader Joe's! At 140 calories for 2 1/2 cups, its awesome! otherwise yogurt is great too!
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies :) Im Shelle, i finally cracked down and got serious about my weight loss. I seen a picture of myself from afar, and it was a reality check. i looked AWFUL! So im doing the best i can to be dedicated to using this web site vs facebook, and keep the motivation high. i just started a new class at the gym and im really excited to finally be on my way to a skinny me that ive never been. i know i have the potential and i know you all do too!!! great to meet you all :) Feel free to friend me!!
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    -Morgan, hummus with veggie dippers is really good! i love it with bell peppers. Some brands taste better than others and theres always the homemade option. I seen a suggestion about eating chick peas (garbanzo beans) instead of chips i havent tried it but its on my grocery list :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    - Morgan - Steamed edamame with a little bit of salt! Love it!
  • Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    If you ladies need a private esteem boost conversation, or any other reason, I'm here :) A N Y T I M E. Please, I want to motivate you all, it helps motivate me! So feel free :)
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Great idea! This is already the best group yet!

My name is Becky, and I am from Louisiana. I wouldn't mind losing weight, but my main intention here is to tone the curves that I already have. I am comfortable being me =)

Good luck to you all, and I look forward to getting to know everyone along the way!
  • toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! :) Checking in from California and sending lots of support to all of you!