Team Challenge #2

Options
Good Morning Everyone!!

It's time for our next team challenge. This challenge starts this morning and ends Sunday night. Please email me your results with your weight before 6:30am Monday morning. Please ensure that you have sent me your results by then as we will be disqualified this week if our results aren't in on time.

Challenge:

This week report total number of minutes exercising. This number should only include activities that you would consider cardio, strength training or cross-training.

It might be an idea to report in each day so that we can encourage each other and make sure we are staying on track.

Question:

Does everyone like doing the daily challenges that I've been suggesting that don't count towards the challenge?

Replies

• deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi! I really like the daily challenges that aren't official!! I like that we focus on one thing per day--the other day I was getting strange looks because I was doing my calf raises in between classes! Thanks and keep them coming! Dee
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I love the daily challenges, and I think you incorporate really good challenges! You also are doing a good job making them something most people can do. :)
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the daily challenges even though sometimes I don't find them until late. As for the weekly challenge I'm up to 6 hours of walking (I'm on my feet moving around for my job) so far today. LOVE this challenge!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the daily challenges even though sometimes I don't find them until late. As for the weekly challenge I'm up to 6 hours of walking (I'm on my feet moving around for my job) so far today. LOVE this challenge!

WOW!!! 6 hours already - that's crazy. What do you do? My job has me sitting for 8 hours a day so I get myself to get up at least every hour and walk/move around for 10 minutes.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    I'm glad you all like the daily challenges. I enjoy them as well. They're easy enough that you can do them anywhere and give me that little bit extra.

Hmm, what's a good challenge for today. Do as many bum clenches as you can. While sitting or standing clench and release your bum muscles. Everyone loves a nice bum ;)
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love the daily challenges thank you but lately I have not been doing them so today I will be doing Mon days and Tuesdays and todays please I need encouragement if you can please send me messages it write on my wall thank you ladies.
  • DoomCakes
    Options
    I'm up to 70 minutes so far. Today is my rest day but I can do the individual challenge. I'm not counting though. :P
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I did 40 mins of kick boxing and 100 squats 100 calf rises 100butt clenched.ha I did it and I feel great#!##
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    I work overnight in retail stocking. So I just added another 7.5 hours to the tally for this team challenge.
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    I just added another 60 minutes at the gym. 20 Minutes of C25K and 40 minutes of Circuit Training.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Yesterday I did 44 minutes of circuit training, 40 minutes on the stationary bike and walked 40 minutes to and from work (20 minutes each way).

You guys are doing great!! What are your plans for today? I walked 20 minutes to work and plan to do 45 minutes of circuit training and 40 minutes on the elliptical tonight before my 20 minute walk home :) I hope this desire and energy to go to the gym after work holds up - I am not good at working out at the end of the day, I find it much easier to up early and workout at home but now with my new plan from my trainer there are things I can't do at home and I don't like going to work straight from the gym in the morning. This may be somewhat of a new challenge for me.
  • DoomCakes
    Options
    Today was my 3rd work out in TurboFire, so it was about 55 minutes total between the work out and the stretching. I don't know if it's day 3 or day 4 since yesterday was my scheduled rest day. >_> But either way! I did something.

Hey where was today's daily challenge? :(
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    Add another 7.5 from work last night. Have a training session in an hour too.
  • DoomCakes
    Options
    I have another 55 minutes I'll be adding tonight! Can't wait to see all of our totals for the team challenge!! We're going to rock it!
  • cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I plan to get on the wagon tonight. I have been battling a crippling cough and sore throat (at least it feels that way). But I promise to contribute to the team total.

Everyone is doing awesome!
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    Anher 60 minutes from my training session! WOOT WOOT!
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    Add another 7 hours to our total. Going to the gym in a bit too.
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    Add another 1.5 hours of gym time! Takin' names and kicking butt ladies!
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    Just added another 100 minutes between the gym and walking the dog.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im up to 605 minutes of exercise this week. I say thats pretty fair lol