Eating Lean and Green early

Options
ThaRealNicki
ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
Ive heard that having an adequate amount of time turn burn off food before bed is better for weightloss so I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on eating the L&G meal ealier in the day (like lunch or breakfast) will accelerate the weightloss even if you think its just by a little or not at all, all opinions are appreciated! :happy:

Replies

• kaitie23
    kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I usually eat my lean and green between 11-1 depending on the day. I like to eat it early so I can burn it off throughout the day. I don't like eating a big meal late in the evenings then having to go to sleep with my stomach feeling full. I have been eating my meal at these times the whole time I am Medifast and have lost weight every week usually around two pounds a week.

You can always try switching up you eating times for a week and see what happens.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    thanks Katie Im trying t out this week today I ate L&G at 5. I wanted to eat it earlier but I was so busy I just couldnt prepare it in time. I cant wait to see what happens
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I always ate my L&G at supper time, 5:30 p.m. and it never affected my weight loss.