Happy Hump Day!! (Week #1)

Options
How is everyone doing? What changes have you done so far this week? Any struggles? I am excited to say I am down 2 pounds so far this week and it's only Wednesday!!! I cannot wait until Sunday!!!!

Replies

• di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    this week, since the challenge started/beginning of new year i have been more committed to
    focusing on excercizing.. so far since saturday got 4 of my walks in. have another one planned with
    a friend for tomorrow.
    need to: add more water.

have a good week everyone!
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. So far so good on my end. Been doing fairly good about staying on track with my calories. I am hoping to improve at it though. I've gone over a few times, but not by much a hundred calories maybe. Water? Need to drastically improve on getting my required amount in. Exercise? I feel confident about how i've been performing. I don't feel that I have lost any weight this week but i'll be okay with that come Monday weigh in so long as I didn't gain.. Keep up all the great work and effort
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! So far I've been doing okay. I have worked out everyday except for yesterday (rest day). I have been logging all my food and have been drinking more water. My weigh in is on Friday so let's hope it will be good!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I have only done well on exercising! I started JM 30 day shred and did it 3 days in a row, but not yesterday. Both my kids came down with the flu Monday so I have barley eaten since then because I am so focused on them.... well now I am having symptoms of the flu!! Week 1 may not be to kind to me, although I am down 1 pound! GL everyone for the rest of the week.... Hopefully I won’t catch the flu full force!
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all! Week going ok so far and pleased with my commitment to exercise - have done my workouts Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Rest day today then back to the schedule tomorrow. Trying to raise my water drinking back up as well. All in all, I've lost 1.8lbs since New Year and feel like I'm doing ok.
  • BLooM817
    Options
    Hello, Happy Hump Day! And Roll Tide from Alabama!! #15! National Champions!

I've done well with my calories, just really not getting enough veggies. Gotta work on that. Joining Planet Fitness today.
    Will be working out on my lunch break 3-4/x week. Anyone else utilize their lunch break for a workout?
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,its been pretty good for me so far ,working on water intake I'm doing better but still working on that ,exercise is doing great ,truely if I feel like it or not I'm.doing it .witch is a big test for me .but my mind setting.is one can't miss can't miss ,well on from.the eating part is ok o need to stay away from the mindless eating ,witch adds up quick hand full of this a bit of that wait its dinner time didn't I just have something kind of thing .so I sit there a try to figure how to log s bite . And just add extra cals ,but today is a new day so focus focus ,
  • MiTime2016
    MiTime2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've done well with my workouts, every day this week. The exercise part is easy for me. The sugar challenge though ... grrrrrrrr. I haven't had any sweets (no candy/cookies, etc) but I've gone over my sugar a few times ... milk and fruit. I didn't take out the artificial sweetener either so I guess that challenge is an epic fail.
    I have lost 3 pounds since Christmas ... yay me!!!!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Thats awesome!!
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Even with being sick through the Holidays I was able to get all my water in even if I was way under calories. But I've definitely made up for that. Gained back the weight I lost over the holidays but that's only because I'm back to my normal and healthy eating habits. Still was able to drop 0.5 pound over the weekend which is a huge accomplishment for me since I usually go overboard on the weekends. Been doing well at the gym. Did Bootcamp twice since Saturday. Going back tonight for some running and lifting.

Wish me luck!
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Doing good, staying on track. Had a bumpy weekend with no time at all to do much of anything, but made sure that I stayed under my calories.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day!!
    I got on the scale and nearly had a heart attack - I'm down close to two pounds!! (happy dance!!!) Perhaps it's me losing water weight, maybe it really is the added bonus of not gorging myself on sweets this week....Can't wait for my official weigh-in date to see for sure :)
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    Happy End of Hump Day!!!

I am proud to say that this week has been great so far. I just started counting calories again after a month of indulgence, and it has been surprisingly easy. I have been at the gym every day as well on the elliptical. I have been doing awesome staying under calories and my sodium intake is WAY down from what it used to be. Eating a diet laden with more fresh foods has helped immensely in that area, and I am happy to say it is not as boring as I expected. I cannot wait to share my weight loss with everyone on Sunday.

Keep up the great work all! Everyone seems to be doing swell and making changes that they need.
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day to all of you too. I am doing well on this challenge so far. I am dreading Sunday. I hope I have lost something. I don't like weighing but once a month. I am going to start walking on the treadmill Friday and riding the stationary bike. Just pray I don't have a set back.:happy:
  • melibur
    melibur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing really well this week with exercise and logging my calories, Success here we come!!
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have been doing well this week. I took a peek at the scale and was down 2 lbs from my Sunday weigh in! I've been drinking more water and getting some light activity in. I find I'm not snacking at night and don't even feel the want to, which is huge for me!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I finally managed to get my 8 cups of water in today. I drank 9, actually.. not so long ago, I was drinking 8-9 everyday... but I've been out of practice for the last couple of months. I'm back in finally.. bring on the water! And all the bathroom trips, lol!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that I'm down (haven't gotten on the scale yet). I've come down with some sort of bug, though. Was bad yesterday, seems to be much worse today. :(
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ahh I haven't been doing much exercise... I'm just lazy, and i know it.. about 3 times a week.. I should up my game and make it 5-6 times a week!! Also I have been drinking a lot of water min 8 cups/day.. So that is good...
    Happy wednesday everyone!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been doing well this week. Starting weight at the beginning of the challenge was 140 lbs. Today I weighed in at 137.6!

Feeling really good about this so far. Can wait to see where I am 10 weeks from now!!