Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 2 challenge

2»

Replies

• RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    challange accepted.... I walked at lunch time around my development.... will walk outside (weather permitting) every day this week,
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Well, I will pretend I am outside and walk on the treadmill as its 32 degrees out there and I hate the cold!
  • I walk in the evenings :flowerforyou:
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Hi everyone, may I suggest this week to go for a walk. I spend to much time indoors so this week I am committing on spending outside at least an hour per day. Please join me and spend outside some quality time with your family, friends, dog or alone.

I had to smile when I saw this.. it's a great idea except that I live in a part of Canada where we get -40 degrees during the winter.
    But I will join you all in spirit, and keep going on my elliptical trainer each day :)
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Actually... I can go to the gym and walk on the track.. so I will do that once this week... promise!
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Challenge accepted - especially since it's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. I will find time first thing Sat. morning for my walk, other than that, I walk indoors to Leslie Sansonne