Week 2 challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    challange accepted.... I walked at lunch time around my development.... will walk outside (weather permitting) every day this week,
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, I will pretend I am outside and walk on the treadmill as its 32 degrees out there and I hate the cold!
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I walk in the evenings :flowerforyou:
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, may I suggest this week to go for a walk. I spend to much time indoors so this week I am committing on spending outside at least an hour per day. Please join me and spend outside some quality time with your family, friends, dog or alone.

I had to smile when I saw this.. it's a great idea except that I live in a part of Canada where we get -40 degrees during the winter.
    But I will join you all in spirit, and keep going on my elliptical trainer each day :)
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Actually... I can go to the gym and walk on the track.. so I will do that once this week... promise!
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted - especially since it's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. I will find time first thing Sat. morning for my walk, other than that, I walk indoors to Leslie Sansonne