Primal/Paleo Kiwi's

Options
faw1001
faw1001 Posts: 131 Member
Are there any other primal/paleo people in here from NZ? I am looking for fellow kiwi's to friend for primal/paleo support :o)

Replies

• Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Oh hai dere. :D

Welcome to Primal/Paleo living in Aotearoa ^_^ Not sure if ou know it, but we're real lucky compared to some ther outcries - what with all our beef/lamb being grass-fed and all, as with our butter and general dairy. Not o mention our beautiful greenery and awesome kumara. Brag brag, brag braggery.

Tbh, just because your from NZ I feel obliged to add ou. That, and you're Primal - Win/Win! Mind if I ask what region you're from?
  • faw1001
    Options
    Oh hai dere. :D

Welcome to Primal/Paleo living in Aotearoa ^_^ Not sure if ou know it, but we're real lucky compared to some ther outcries - what with all our beef/lamb being grass-fed and all, as with our butter and general dairy. Not o mention our beautiful greenery and awesome kumara. Brag brag, brag braggery.

Tbh, just because your from NZ I feel obliged to add ou. That, and you're Primal - Win/Win! Mind if I ask what region you're from?

Wellington
  • Tarshs
    Tarshs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! I am new to Primal/Paleo.... 4days in and so far at 70/30%. Next week 80/20%. But live in NZ. Add me if you're looking for Kiwi pals :)
  • faw1001
    Options
    Hiya!! I am new to Primal/Paleo.... 4days in and so far at 70/30%. Next week 80/20%. But live in NZ. Add me if you're looking for Kiwi pals :)

Sweet! I only been on it (following prinal blueprint) for 8 days but like it so far :o)
  • Tarshs
    Tarshs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I might buy the primal blueprint.... although there seems to be enough info on the web. I will see how I go. Did you buy the book?
  • primalkiwi
    primalkiwi Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Another primal kiwi here - Nelson based :-) Feel free to add me
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm a primal kiwi. And want more paleo/primal nz friends too. Feel free to added me.
  • faw1001
    Options
    I might buy the primal blueprint.... although there seems to be enough info on the web. I will see how I go. Did you buy the book?

Nah, my partner is reading it but I read enough off the website in a lot less time than it is taking him to read the book.
  • primalkiwi
    primalkiwi Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have the book and recommend it. The website is vast and it can be frustrating trying to find what you want so I treat the book like a quickfind reference. Keep promising I'll lend it to my best friend but I'll have to buy it for her as I seem to pick it up nearly every day for reference or inspiration.