Hey there friends! :)

Options
I'm Michaela! I'm pretty sure that the last time I was skinny was four years old... What a shame. Most people are shocked when I tell them I'm 185 pounds; apparently I look about 150. While my ability to hide weight may SEEM like a good thing, in reality it's a curse. It has allowed me to overeat and pack on the pounds without fear... and I've finally pushed the limit. I joined this site quite a few days ago, and have been following it religiously, so hopefully my prayers have been answered.

I go to an art school in Boston, and I'm surrounded by the best tasting, worst for you food in the country. And I eat it....all of it. But not anymore. By the time I finish my freshman year, I want to have lost most, if not all, of my extra weight. Here are my goals:

Starting weight: 185
Goal 1: 165
Goal 2: 145
Goal 3: 125

Hope I can do this.... Thanks for your support, and I'll be there to support all of you! Feel free to chat or send me a message!!!

Replies

• blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I weigh around the same, really hope you reach your goal this year :)
  • Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    Im a college student too! What art major are you??

I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.

HOW TALL ARE YOU??

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PROGRESS, YOUR GOALS ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS MINE, we can keep each other in check :)

KEEP IT GOING GIRLY!

:)
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    I think I weigh around the same, really hope you reach your goal this year :)

Thank you!!!
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    Im a college student too! What art major are you??

I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.

HOW TALL ARE YOU??

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PROGRESS, YOUR GOALS ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS MINE, we can keep each other in check :)

KEEP IT GOING GIRLY!

:)

Im majoring in Illustration :)

I'm 5'2"

Haha I look forward to keeping each other in line :D
  • healthybails
    Options
    I'm 5'2" too also! Woot woot! :)