WaTeR wEdNeSdAy!!!

Options
It's Wednesday's challenge! I can't believe we're already one week into the challenge! I hope you all have seen some great successes this week!

I'm going to be posting a "sticky" topic on for our main weekly weigh-ins. So please plan to use that to track your progress throughout the challenge.

In the meantime...it's Water Wednesday!! Can you get 80 OR MORE oz in today?!?!?!

Replies

• i sure as hell am gonna try! :)
  • krizaten
    krizaten Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    gonna work on that!
  • niici
    niici Posts: 32
    Options
    let's do it !!!! :))
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have all the water set on the counter, will be planning on a lot of bathroom trips.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I'm glad you posted this, I've been so busy that until I read it, I had forgotten my water today :drinker:
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Doing better every day because of the challenges thanks
  • Stanski21
    Options
    This is somethin I used to find difficult. But it's become part of my routine and 80oz simply doesn't seem that much anymore. I get 20 in before I go to work in the morning. Another 40 throughout the day, and another 20 before dinner. Added to the extra I drink at the gym, some I drink to take my tablets, and some simply because I'm thirsty... well you get the picture.
    And it's true what they say, more water each day has made me more alert, given me more energy and I'm sure it's helped me lose weight!
  • Just woke up and drank 20. This is gonna be a breeze! :)
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll drink this water like its a mtn dew....:smile:
  • It's 4:30 and im over 60 oz. Def many bathroom breaks! :)
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Drinking lots to get it done!
  • alissamoat
    alissamoat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Done! I love this challenge!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think I can make it... one more 20 oz bottle :-)
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    Still hard for me...but easier than last week :)
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of Water Wednesday, and I was able to get in my 80 ounces. :drinker:
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    and done. :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    All day every day. I drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. Too bad running to the bathroom isn't more exercise.
  • nexterajam
    Options
    As I cut out coffee, I thought I should be able to do it and sure enough all done. I even drank extra. Because it was there.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    All day every day. I drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. Too bad running to the bathroom isn't more exercise.

Yes, it is a form of exercise as more steps to and from your destination. . LOL Love water challenge and happy to say I am done!
  • momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    flavoured hot water with strawberry tea without sugar,
    seems to do the trick,i drank tons yesterday.
    but couldnt stay away from the tiolet:(