Clean eating newbie

Options
Hi there,
I am currently trying to recover from an eating disorder ... and am working on learning to eat HEALTHY, nutrient-dense foods as opposed to low calorie junk foods & fake sugar. I would love some clean eating friends with open diaries to follow for inspiration. Please be mindful though if you friend me I may not always meet my calorie goals ... but I am getting there :) I am also a distance runner, training for my first half marathons in the spring so nutrition is something I am really trying hard to improve. Please include a short message letting me know you found me here in your FR.

Replies

• itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :-) You have to start somewhere, and I promise I will be looking at your diary, but I won't judge. I will make suggestions if that is OK (I am NOT a nutritionist, but I research clean-eating often).
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well. Today is day one. I've been a compulsive eater since I was a young teen and a Yo-Yo dieter for many years. Today I'm hopping on the Lifestyle changing train. This is NOT a diet. So here goes.
    We can be healthy people.
  • megliner
    megliner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the clean eating lifestyle also! I would love for any advice or suggestions if you would like to add me as a friend!
  • melwa
    melwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been working toward a clean eating lifestyle over last two months and gave up white stuff a year ago. Mind you I do lapse when I'm tired, bored or lazy! Friend me - I'm keen to work with others who want to actively support each other on this change to a abetter lifestyle.