The journey

Options
Day 1 I screwed up a bit. I stayed over at my boyfriends house after going out drinking the night before. I did not get home until 530pm. I did not eat all day. I ate breakfast then and lunch at 730 then had to stuff myself with dinner at 930 and went to bed around 11 because I was beat. The food was good though!

Day 2 is going well. I have drank a lot of water and had breakfast at 9 and am thinking of having lunch around 2. I am starting to get hungry but I stay up really late so I want to keep my meals spread out so I am not tempted to cheat at night because I ate all my food too early and am starving. I have tried to stay off the scale so it would be a surprise the morning of day 4

Replies

• I'm a little bummed that no one in this group has posted in 2 months. I hope my experience will have others joining me. This is my first day on this diet and it is after lunch. I researched this diet on other sites and found substitutions. Today has been awesome. The food is good and it makes me full. If I get hungry I just make sure to drink water, which fills me up. I have drank 30 oz. so far and am trying for at least 80 oz today. If I lose weight I know it's not going to be water weight because I have tried drinking a gallon a day every day to lose weight and I never lose a lot of water weight in a month's time. I have never fluctuated more than 2 lbs in a week so if I can lose more maybe I can get out of this rut I'm stuck in. This really isn't a lot of calories and it is said that exercising actually needs more calories to fuel your body, so I am not going to work out during these 3 days, but I will on my 4 days off while still maintaining my 1200 or so cal. limit on here.
  • So day 2 was good. I was happy because it was more to eat than day 1 and I hadn't had hot dogs in forever and it was so delicious to eat the broccoli (substitute for cauliflower) and carrots (substitute for beets), then eat the 1/2 banana which was sweet and kind of cut the flavor of all those veggies and finish off with yummy hot dogs I had made in the microwave! It was a little hard with everyone else eating other foods around me, but I held my ground and drank water. I managed to drink 8 glasses on day 1, but only drank about 4 (if that) on day 2.

Day 3 was so awesome! I started the morning feeling revitalized and lighter on my feet. I weighed and it was already a 10 pound difference from when I started! That gave me confidence to hold my ground and eat exactly what it said for the rest of the day. I only drank about 2 glasses of water that day though.
  • This is round 2 for me. I keep hearing people yap on and on about it's just not enough calories, but I feel like it's just a detox kind of thing. I have went on and on about how much I love this plan and I stand by it. During my four days off the diet, I by no means ate as healthy as I could. It was all in my head as my plan, but my husband had other ideas. We actually had money for the first time in a really long time and he wanted to go out to eat. The first night we took our kids to McDonalds because that's what we could fit into our busy schedule. The second day, my husband brought home McDonalds because it was getting late and homework ran longer than expected. The third day, we went to a chinese restaurant for lunch. I made a plate and was too stuffed to finish it, which tells me my stomach is shrinking! I got what I wanted all three days and did not think as healthy as I could have. To combat the amount of food I was having (and sick to my stomach with myself for eating like that) I walked 2 1/2 miles on day 2 and 3 miles on day 3. I had blisters on my feet from walking so much, but I hope to get up to 10 miles a day and I'm only walking on my days off the diet. I only gained 2 lbs in that four days, which your weight is said to fluctuate by 2 lbs throughout the day anyway. That means I've lost a total of 10 lbs and kept it off!

So this go around is still quite easy. I'm on day 2. Day 1 made me feel fine and I'm still having no side effects. I now have two more people trying it with me. I hope they find success like I did. There are many different sites for this diet, so one of my friends tried the dinner that was originally posted on this group. Like I said before, I did not eat that exact diet as my menu from online only had the 3 oz of meat and string beans for dinner on day 1. The other friend says she's done exactly what I've done and can stick it out.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow with two friends just to see how it goes. I'll try to update every day.