Hello Everyone

Options
MizManda180
MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
My name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old student. I started my journey in November at 5'9 and 329 pounds. I am down to 312. I am hoping to get down to 160 pounds. I am always looking for friends with similar goals so feel free to add me :-)

Replies

• emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old student. I started my journey in November at 5'9 and 329 pounds. I am down to 312. I am hoping to get down to 160 pounds. I am always looking for friends with similar goals so feel free to add me :-)

Welcome Amanda!
  • tiff_doubleu
    Options
    Hi Amanda!

Way to go on your weight loss!! :)

Since I started my weight loss journey, I've lost 32 pounds. I haven't been the most faithful in this last year, but at least I've lost weight and not gained, right?? I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed by the amount of weight I have to lose, but I just take it one day at a time!

Keep on trucking! We'll get there! :)
  • ShaSha620
    ShaSha620 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!

i'm shanna i joined MFP a year ago and got distracted by work and kids, and am now back on track, lost 6 lbs in the 9 days since i've started, i started at 315, i want to be around 160. so nice to see people in the same place as me. anyone feel free to add me :)
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also 25, looking to get down to the same weight as you. I'm a bit heavier than you at 325, but our goals are so exact... I hope we can have eachothers backs during our journeys!