DAY 3: Post your 3rd day activities here

Options
3rd day peeps -- can you believe it! Let's see how you got your sweat on today!

Replies

• MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    32 minutes on the treadmill this morning. :smile: Still aiming to swim some laps later.
  • Ikalia2286
    Options
    45 minutes on the elliptical!!!!
  • drgnflys
    Options
    well it took me forever however I finished my workout binder along with the exercise log for the bowflex. I may post pictures later if I figure it out :)

I completed 13 exercises in approximately one hour now I will log in MFP you can see the individual exercises on my log :)
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    WOW - that is amazing! Can't wait to read your log
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    30ds L1D3: 27 minutes
    3 miles (plus sep. warm-ups, cool-downs & stretches): 79 minutes
    Total for today: 106 minutes of sweat :)
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! We may not be the biggest group, but we can support each other, which for me helps! I did make it to the pool for 30 minutes of laps over lunch today.

I have to say, as to one of the benefits to exercise I'd almost forgotten about. I had an insanely stressful day at work today. The type of day where it seems like almost everything that can go wrong does. So I went and worked out, and about 10 minutes into it, I didn't feel as stressed out. My problems hadn't gone away, my mind just felt clearer to tackle things.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
  • drgnflys
    Options
    well it took me forever however I finished my workout binder along with the exercise log for the bowflex. I may post pictures later if I figure it out :)

I completed 13 exercises in approximately one hour now I will log in MFP you can see the individual exercises on my log :)

ok so I'm totally bummed, I know the weight training is going to help me lose weight but why does'nt it count towards calories?
  • drgnflys
    Options
    I agree about the group it does help me get online here, I cannot access via my droid :( and the size does'nt really matter. Sometimes it's how its used :)
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor so you can track cals burned when your doing weights then enter the cals on cardio.

Great job on weights!
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Day 3 DONE! Incline walking again and legs are less sore today. I'm going to rest (maybe) on Friday because on Saturday, my 1.5 hours of hip hop class is back on then on Sunday, hubby & I are going for a hike at Brushy Peak in Livermore. Not so high, 1,700 ft but it's gonna be cold! I'll make sure to have my HRM, so curious how much cals it would burn!

Great job everyone! We're all on track!

Rest well and we'll do this again tomorrow...ready to conquer day 4!!!
  • niecysj
    niecysj Posts: 12
    Options
    30 minutes on treadmill!!!
  • 128soon
    Options
    Got 48 minutes in on the treadmill today! I added some extra cardio too! Good luck everyone!
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Day 3, I didn't have a lot of time, but did 36min of jogging and 11min of situps, good day...
  • Jademadeley
    Options
    30ds L1D3: 27 minutes
    3 miles (plus sep. warm-ups, cool-downs & stretches): 79 minutes
    Total for today: 106 minutes of sweat :)
  • Jademadeley
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 3 of 30 day shred as well, joined their group but looks like I'm about a month too late! I did the 27 min session twice today and yesterday and once on the first day. Was wondering how many times you're supposed to do it in a day or if you're meant to mix other exercises with it?
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ..
    Weds are hard for me cuz I do Double shifts / 15 hour day ..
    BUT .... I made it to the track between shifts for a really fast BRISK walk for only 20 mins .. YAY !!
    I have to OWE the other 10 mins on Thursdays work out !
    I have to say . .I was really sweating it for the 20 mins and thankfully i didn't get shin splints !!

Good work everyone !!
    :flowerforyou: