Music Louder - Oops!

Options
I'm doing the hybrid rotation, so yesterday was the core workout. I've been loving the music louder options so selected it an off I went. Sadly, I couldn't actually hear Dan properly and as I was lying on the floor, I couldn't really see him either! :blushing: I know I should have just changed the settings but for someone exercising I was curiously lazy. My 9-year old sat on the sofa and laughed at me!

Ho hum. My shoulders are still sore from Tuesday's power presses but I am going to stick to the plan!

I'm glad to have you all working out with me, even if it's at different times/places....

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    LOL too funny! I once did the music louder option for a Turbo Fire workout and I couldn't hear Chalene over the noise! I never tried it again because of that experience. Perhaps once I get the routines down (and I get tired of hearing the same banter and jokes) I'll reconsider but for now the normal music volume is fine for me.

Oh and if you think Dan is a hottie you should see Joel in Les Mills Pump...ROWR!!! :laugh:
  • Corinne_S
    Options
    My goodness the men do look kind of.... BARE!!! To be fair, if I looked like that, I would probably walk around half naked too! I haven't got pump because I live in a 250 year old house with low ceilings. Any move that requires me to put my hands up may result in me bumping dumbells against my ceiling (twice already with the presses). A barbell would be straight-up disasterous for my home!

If I'm stretching my quads I can just about put my fingers on the ceiling for balance.....
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/telcochik#!/photo.php?fbid=190336057765973&set=a.128702020596044.25224.100003687396012&type=3&theater

See if you can open this picture. Joel is the one on the far right in the black hooded sweatshirt. The picture is of the Les Mills Pump instructors.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the hybrid rotation, so yesterday was the core workout. I've been loving the music louder options so selected it an off I went. Sadly, I couldn't actually hear Dan properly and as I was lying on the floor, I couldn't really see him either! :blushing: I know I should have just changed the settings but for someone exercising I was curiously lazy. My 9-year old sat on the sofa and laughed at me!

Ho hum. My shoulders are still sore from Tuesday's power presses but I am going to stick to the plan!

I'm glad to have you all working out with me, even if it's at different times/places....

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing the Hybrid workout!!! :wink:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I tried the louder option, but had a really hard time hearing Rach. Guess that must be because of my almost 50yr old hearing. :laugh: I really need to purchase the other workouts so I can try the Ultimate Warrior Hybrid. :wink: I'm loving these workouts so far.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Hybird version too. I really like the mix and totally would miss the extra workouts. I saw that BB added Combat worksheets yesterday. I've not tried the music higher option yet, mainly because the kids are getting ready for school when I'm working out and I like to hear that they are still moving around as they are upstairs and I'm downstairs. I figure with music louder they wouldn't be getting ready :)