Workouts What they look like?

Options
Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
What workout are we doing? Maybe we could focus on a program week to week like such as turbo fire if anybody has it or any workout let's brainstorm.

Replies

• EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I do cardio and weight training.

Cardio includes Elliptical (when my joints are sore), running drills on the treadmill, or the stair climber.
    Weights include the large muscle groups for now, I do dips, chin ups (weight assisted machine) and full leg work outs.

My joints and I are not friends at the moment so I need to wean back into a proper weight training routine.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm doing elliptical and treadmill and stairclimber for cardio. I'm not sure yet about weights, but I want the nerve to try Zumba, spinning, and yoga!
  • CynGetsThin
    Options
    I'm doing TRX, Spinning, Turbo Kick, Elliptical, Running and Stairmaster. I also want to try hot yoga soon!
  • amandarose24
    Options
    Originally I was planning on doing Insanity, but I think I will complete Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred first to prepare myself a little before going hard core. Once the weather warms up a little more here I think I'll add a morning jog in as well.
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I mostly do elliptical, biking, and use some the 5 or 6 weight machines in the tiny gym in our condo association building.
  • Renegade408
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred and try to hit the gym for the elyptical or treadmill at least 3 days a week.
  • Renegade408
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred and try to hit the gym for the elyptical or treadmill at least 3 days a week.

I am on day 7 of the 30 day shred and I still can't make it all the way thru without jogging in place instead of jumping jacks or butt kicks.
  • nikkilou_hawley
    Options
    I do yoga at least 4 times a week. 3 of the 4 are also mixed with Pilates. Being Military they like to make us run at least 3 times a week and depending on who is leading the session it can be between a half mile to 4 miles. We also do a ton of situps, jumping jacks, and pushups on those days. And I am starting to get into lifting. Up until yesterday I had Tuesday and Thursdays as my off days. Starting today I dont have any down days. Sunday will be my slowest, with yoga/pilates as the only thing I am doing.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it's possible but my MOH and I have started meeting up in the evenings a couple times a week to work out together seeing as we both have my wedding to prepare for. It has been very motivational.