Welcome

Jovan0609
Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
Hello all -

I started this group as a place for people to come and find support while completing the Turbo Fire workout program. I am currently on week 2 of the program and looking for people who are looking for encouragement or accountability partners. We can provide weekly or monthly weigh-ins and measurements. I'm open to suggestions on ways to make the group better or more effective and will leave it up to the members to decide how this group will be most beneficial to them. The only thing I ask is for from each member is consistent support and encouragement.

We can do this and I'm looking forward to completing this journey with your help!

Stay encouraged pals!

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    I am starting the "starter" program tomorrow, Jan. 3. Excited to see AND feel results!!
  • Jovan0609
    I am starting the "starter" program tomorrow, Jan. 3. Excited to see AND feel results!!

Well definitely keep me posted on your progress! I'm excited for you!
  • Jovan0609
    Today's Workout (for me):

HIIT 15 - burned 160 calories
    SCULPT 30 - burned 175 calories

Total calories - 335

Checking my workout off for the day. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed my REST day yesterday. :smile:
  • Got my DVD's last week and tried two workouts at the end of the week. Plan to start tomorrow full throttle and excited
  • Jovan0609
    I'm SO excited for you!! Please keep up posted on how your first few workouts go!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Hello everyone!

I am on week two, day four! Today's workout for me will be HIIT 15 + Stretch 10! Let's burn some fat!!!
  • Jovan0609
    Hello everyone!

I am on week two, day four! Today's workout for me will be HIIT 15 + Stretch 10! Let's burn some fat!!!

Welcome to the group! We are so excited to have you! I LOVE the HIIT days...quick but efficient. :smile:
  • Hi everyone! I am on week one day four! I have worked out with turbo fire in the past but never completed the actual program. I love the workouts and can't wait to hear about all of your experiences!
  • Jovan0609
    Hi everyone! I am on week one day four! I have worked out with turbo fire in the past but never completed the actual program. I love the workouts and can't wait to hear about all of your experiences!

Welcome to the group! We're here to support your through the entire process! Keep up posted! :smile:
  • StephMcAwesome
    StephMcAwesome Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I am so glad you started this group! Ordered my DVDs last month, tried out a few of the workouts and they are AMAZING! Currently trying to get a tv hooked up in my garage so I have a personal workout space in order to do the workouts consistently as it's hard to get the livingroom to myself :) Can't wait
  • chi88
    chi88 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi...I happened upon this group today and I love the daily check ins. I am currently on week 2 of Turbo Fire. I am determined to finish the whole program. Gotta stay motivated and focused this time around.
  • Jovan0609
    Hi...I happened upon this group today and I love the daily check ins. I am currently on week 2 of Turbo Fire. I am determined to finish the whole program. Gotta stay motivated and focused this time around.

Welcome to the group! We're so glad to have you join us and we're looking forward to supporting you throughout the program!
  • Jovan0609
    Hi, I am so glad you started this group! Ordered my DVDs last month, tried out a few of the workouts and they are AMAZING! Currently trying to get a tv hooked up in my garage so I have a personal workout space in order to do the workouts consistently as it's hard to get the livingroom to myself :) Can't wait

Welcome to the group! We can't WAIT to start seeing your updates! Keep us posted!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Hi there I am doing a combo of Turbo Fire and Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I am following Jillian Michaels Program first than after that I will probably just do the Turbo Jam Program.
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Hello! Well, it looks like I'm a little late to the party, but I ordered Turbo Fire yesterday! Can't wait to start! Hopefully it will come in by the end of the week!
  • jmeddows87
    jmeddows87 Posts: 23 Member
    I am on Week 1 and Day 3 - rest day!
  • Jovan0609
    Hello! Well, it looks like I'm a little late to the party, but I ordered Turbo Fire yesterday! Can't wait to start! Hopefully it will come in by the end of the week!

You're never too late! We're just here to support you along your journey! Keep up posted on your progress!
  • Jovan0609
    Hi there I am doing a combo of Turbo Fire and Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I am following Jillian Michaels Program first than after that I will probably just do the Turbo Jam Program.

Wow!! Hats off to you...can't wait to hear about your progress!!
  • Jovan0609
    I am on Week 1 and Day 3 - rest day!

Hope you enjoyed it!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Hi
    I just joined this group i'm on week 4 day 2