End of First Week Results Spreadsheet

Options
k_hamel
k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
Here is a link to a spreadsheet I have created just to show everyone's progress, I have listed a column that shows a calculated % of our progress to our goal :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoJBxv7HnKI-dFRmT1pDR1dLb2w1RmtCRUN6Q1FHSnc#gid=0

If I missed anyone's current weight just respond on this thread and I will update the sheet. Also I think I have a few members who did not post (or maybe I missed it) their goal weight. Please respond to this thread and I will update the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Replies

• donnad62
    Options
    This is great! Thank you!
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ah that is fabulous, thank you!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Curses! I can't get to it at work :grumble: I'll have to pull it up when I get home! Thank you for doing the spreadsheet!
  • c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love it! Can't wait to track all of our progress and success!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Can you add me please

SW180
    CW180
    GW 130
  • k_hamel
    Options
    Can you add me please

SW180
    CW180
    GW 130

Sure you have been added.
  • slimbyten
    slimbyten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looks good! Thanks!
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    SWEET!! Can't wait 'til next week!!!
  • somnium19
    Options
    This is great! Seeing the % of weight lost toward your goal is very motivational!
  • emyleigh2005
    Options
    Thanks for doing that! I appreciate seeing my weigh loss in a %.
  • k_hamel
    Options
    Thanks for doing that! I appreciate seeing my weigh loss in a %.

No problem everyone. This is more of a % toward your goal so for me my goal is 48lbs and I'm 3% there vs like biggest loser where they do like a % of your body weight lost. I think it will be more motivational to me to see how close I am getting to my goal. I am pretty good at making excel reports so if there is anything else people want to see, let me know and I can try to make it happen.

I think that if a member does not track their weight for 3 weeks I will move them to the bottom of the list or take them out. What does everyone think?
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, this is fantastic!! Can't wait for weigh in next week ????
  • Kellyjo_20_04
    Options
    I would suggest contacting any individuals that have missed two or three weeks in a row just to see how they are doing and get them back into the swing of things. Hopefully there won't be anyone that gives up but it might encourage everyone to stay on track if they know someone will notice if they disappear from the group. Obviously if the group gets too large it might make that difficult but its an idea.
  • BonjourAmelia
    BonjourAmelia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    how fancy! thanks for your work!

I agree with some kind of system where missing members get moved to the bottom, and i also think messaging for motivation is a good idea too!

EDIT: wooo! lots of big losses there guys! looks great!
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I agree with preious posts, and suggest 2weeks of no show gets a motivatioanl "how are you?" message and 3rd week put to the bottom?
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet! love the idea!!
  • malilini
    Options
    Hi Fitby,

Here are my stats,
    SW: 213
    Challenge SW: 197
    Week 1: 194
    GW: 165

Thanks!
  • madumond
    madumond Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing the spreadsheet!!! My weight yesterday was 201.8 lbs

Thanks again!!! :happy:
  • k_hamel
    Options
    I have updated the spreadspread with the last 2 entries on this board. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did. I went to bdubs with my family and I didn't stray for the second time this new year : D Very proud of myself for that. I also cooked all day today in preparation for this week.

I may need help next weekend though. My husband and I are leaving the kids for the weekend to do some skiing (hopefully there is snow). I know I'll get good exercise in, but eating on track will be tough because we will not be home. I know I can do it though.

Good luck group on this weeks weigh in!!!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fitby,

I know what it is like to be away from home and try to stay on track. Especially, if your husband is the type that is not health conscious (mine). Keep drinking water, get veggies/fruit to take with you if you can. Fill up on salad or fruit before your main meal. The good thing is you will be active.

I haven' t said thank you yet, but tanks for the spreadsheet. This will be nice to see all our progress. You will be fine that weekend. Don' t worry.