Starting today.

Options
Made my turkey muffins, and ready to go. Hoping this group will help with motivation to stick to it. First lifting-focused workout I've done in a very long time.

Replies

• notyouraveragetalia
    Options
    I'm wondering how you have been doing? I am just on day 3 week 1 and i am VERY sore, and wondering if I should skip a day in between.
    Options
    Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm doing ok with it. In the past, I'd get really sore a couple of days after lifting, but following the diet recommendations on the plan pretty closely seems to be helping out with recovery, so you may want to revisit that. I've had a hard time eating as much as recommended though. The supplements may help some too, I've been using a basic whey protein supplement. I tried the branched chain amino acids recommended during the first day, but I noted a marked spike in my blood pressure, could've been unrelated to that, but I discontinued use of those for the time being since I am being treated for high blood pressure currently.
  • Gut2Glam
    Options
    I'm starting today too. I need to go to the grocery to get some more things for the diet plan.
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    starting monday
  • WendyTapley
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am on phase 1 day 4 of the Live Fit program. I have about 25 pounds to lose in 4 months, and am wondering if I should do Jamie's Fat Burner program for the first month and then do the Trainer? Anyone done this? Thoughts? Thanks!