Herbalife newbie =D

Options
Hi everyone !!

Ive just joined this site, loving it so far! Ive just done my 3 day Herbalife trial & i lost 2lbs and a amazing 11inches altogether ! Im going on holiday on the 16th so im going to try and stay away from the burger bars and hit the fruit lol =D.
Once im back im on Herbalife full time. Ive tried literally every diet going, weight watchers worked for a while but i got bored and depressed at counting all the points. So this is working so far! My partner was supposed to be doing it with me, but he didnt like the shakes so im carrying on his 3 day trial (hopefully lose a few more inches for this holiday) =D

Would be lovely to talk to other people on Herbalife as i dont know anyone that is doing it. Good luck everyone! We are all one step further to that supermodel body ;) xxx

(2stone 8lbs to lose)

Replies

• litajl
    litajl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Louise!!

I just started too!! Good Luck to you it sounds like you are off to a great start!:laugh:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've been using Herbalife since March 11 and I love it! I've lost 58 lbs. so far and this is the best I've felt in many, many years. We have several MFP'ers who use Herbalife on here.
    Welcome! :)
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Do we have any new members this year? Marne
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% new but I'm gonna start using the products again for a boost. I stopped using them for a while and maintained which was good but I wanna hit my goal so back to the herbalife I go. I love this stuff!
  • Marne53
    Options
    I'm not 100% new but I'm gonna start using the products again for a boost. I stopped using them for a while and maintained which was good but I wanna hit my goal so back to the herbalife I go. I love this stuff!

Welcome back to Herbalife. I love it too.
  • aurie024
    aurie024 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started for the first time today. I am very excited :)
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    great to see more people discovering and accomplishing goals w/ herbalife products. I was introduced to them by my hubby. i was skeptical at first b/c it seemed to be another 2 shakes & 1 meal diet. As I went along, I discovered all of the other benefits from herbalife products. Besides the shakes, we really like the best defense(kinda like Zicam/Airbourne)-lessens colds and Lift-off(energy booster).

I am here for anyone who needs a friend who doesn't scoff at the herbalife lifestyle.
  • kstrunk1
    Options
    My hubby and I LOVE Herbalife! Neither of us have ever felt so good. We've been using the products since March 11, 2012. He's almost to his goal weight while I have quite a way to to. My new favorite is the mint chocolate chip. YUM! I wish this was a product sold all year long. :)
  • Marne53
    Options
    My hubby and I LOVE Herbalife! Neither of us have ever felt so good. We've been using the products since March 11, 2012. He's almost to his goal weight while I have quite a way to to. My new favorite is the mint chocolate chip. YUM! I wish this was a product sold all year long. :)

My favorite is the mint too. I buy extra each time so I have it during the summer. LOL
  • kstrunk1
    Options

My favorite is the mint too. I buy extra each time so I have it during the summer. LOL

Yep, that's my plan, too Marne! :)
  • kelli1217
    kelli1217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it as well. I took the holidays off and thankfully only gained 1 lb. Love these products.
  • maryrajes
    Options
    I'm new to the group...thanks to Marne53 for inviting me....I"ve been on HL since August and love how I feel...looking forward to reading, sharing and learning :)
  • snowbell55
    snowbell55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too am new to Herbalife started 1 week before Xmas ( probably not my smartest decision ever) but all in all I have lost an additional 12 pounds ( 20 lbs before that). My goal to to loose a total of 60 lbs. So it is not so hard I do it in groups of 20 pounds each seems to help. I walk every day between 1 1/2 miles to 3 miles every day. I love the shakes and have been making my family mostly Taste of Home dinner meals. My husband being a Diabetic that needs to loose but refuses to this is helping!! He is even walking now 1/2 miles with one of our dogs. This is more exercise than I ever thought I would live to see. I Thank God my daughter in law introduced us to Herbalife both families are more healthy because of it!!
  • vealaw1
    vealaw1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting this week! Have about 40 lbs to lose total. Will take any tips, tricks or general motivation available.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have been on the products for 2.5 years and I can tell you the secret.............there is no secret! It is not a diet but more of a lifestyle change. It's amazing what the body can do when fueled properly!
  • KirtyJean
    KirtyJean Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting today (AGAIN..) & after reading posts on here, I am more motivated to do it this time & stick with it. I need to lose 20lbs. I noticed a few people don't snack on it, but I almost feel like I should to get all my calories & protein in. I mix my shakes as is, so I don't add any fruit or milk/soy milk, just the F1 & soy powder. I am doing the right thing just by eating two pieces of fruit & having two healthy snacks along with my 2shakes & one healthy meal. I am very curious as to what everyone's daily meal plans are, such as snacks & dinner, if anyone would like to share? I got quite a few snack ideas in the past on here that helped a lot. I need all the help & support I can get this time around. Thanks a bunch..
  • vealaw1
    vealaw1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on Herbalife one week and haven't lost a pound. Trying not to get frustrated. Sticking to an 1100 calorie diet, exercising 3-4 times per week. Nothing else works, so really hopeful this can help me. Have 40 lbs to lose and am looking forward to the group help and support. Thanks!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Been on Herbalife one week and haven't lost a pound. Trying not to get frustrated. Sticking to an 1100 calorie diet, exercising 3-4 times per week. Nothing else works, so really hopeful this can help me. Have 40 lbs to lose and am looking forward to the group help and support. Thanks!

You should talk to your coach/sponsor. I would not recommend a calorie intake less than 1200. What products are you taking?
  • Kryssy8140
    Kryssy8140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a newbie as well! I've been using Herbalife since Friday and am planning on sticking with it until August when I move. SO far I've been drinking the shakes for breakfast and lunch, then doing a healthy dinner as advised. I'm also going to try and do at least 30 min of exercise a minimum of 4 times per week! Wish me luck ya'll.

On average how many pounds has everyone lost each month on the herbalife?

Krys
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am new, we are doing the F1 with a whey protein powder, cheaper that way, and the meal planning for a few months once i am on track going to manage my pcos with the low gi/carb for my insulin...so hears to learning..