Just got my DVDs!

Options
They just arrived on my doorstep about an hour ago, and I'm watching SIU to see what I have in store. After reading the comments here from a lot of people that it was pretty easy and they moved on to RIU quickly, I'm surprised that it looks fairly tough to me. Then again, it may not be so bad once I actually do it. Maybe it's because I don't feel great today and my body hurts, so any exercise looks painful to me. However, I really don't think I can do those cross-legged push-ups... at least not at this point. Perhaps I can try a modified push-up to start off. I'm hoping I'll be feeling up to starting tomorrow.

Replies

• karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Everyone starts off at a different level, thats ok. As far as the push ups, over the summer I did another workout DVD and woud always skip those because I just didnt think I could do them.. But then I said to myself when I started SI6 how am I ever going to achieve my goals if I dont push myself? So now I am trying them, they were tough at first and I couldnt do them all but each day Im getting better at it. You work you way up. And the only way we can do that is pushing ourselves each time. You will be surprised at what your body can do! Dont give up , you will get stronger! We all will!
    Also, She does modify a lot of the moves too if needed!!
  • KetoLife4Me15
    KetoLife4Me15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I should get mine tomorrow! I'm excited to get started. I agree that we need to push ourselves. I am also guilty of skipping something because it's too hard. Pushing myself is the only way I'll ever tone up this flab of mine. Good luck!
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    I think I will do the full two weeks of Start It Up. On day 5 and I still get a good sweat going with it and have lots more to build on.
  • TOPSrainee
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm definitely going to give it a go tomorrow and will update you on how it goes.
  • cara444
    cara444 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and just got my DVD's today. I'm hitting the gym tonight, but am going to start on the dvd's tomorrow. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time.
  • KetoLife4Me15
    KetoLife4Me15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Cara!

I did day 3 this morning. I'm so sore!! It must be working...LOL!