Week 2

Options
Saturday I will start week two.. by the looks of it you need to be make sure you stick to the program and log everything. I'm glad I found MFP to help me with the logging.

Replies

• hikaratedeb
    hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you, how are you doing? any words of wisdom? I am on day 3 and so far so good
  • nofauxfooD
    Options
    I am brand new - how are you using MFP for logging? TIA - Vera
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    For me, I log my workouts, but I have a journal I use to write out all I eat and drink each day. Whatever Dr. Ian wants us to eat, I eat most of the time with using good judgment like he says. And the only calories I count are in making sure that the snacks are exactly 100 cal or 150 cal. I find it easier to write in my journal. I actually write out in advance, all the times he wants us to eat and then next to it I write which meal it should be. I feel confused otherwise.
  • roadtripper23
    Options
    I have a little note pad and jot things down during the day. At the end of the day I sit with my feet up and log all my food and activities on here. Tomorrow I will sit down and plan my meals and snacks out for week 2. Saturday I will go and do my shopping and food prepping for the next week.