Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• kristinejramirez
    Options
    Same here! Mfp is looking a little lonely! Feel free to add me and I'll add you back!
  • RossFromMySpace
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ross. I'm 25 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. It's my first day here, so feel free to add me.
  • allornothing193
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to lose 70-100 lbs need some help with motivation!! Add me !!
  • lexivenus
    lexivenus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Lexi, 25 years old, and I'm looking to lose about 50-65 pounds. I just joined MFP and I need some friends to keep me motivated. Anyone plz feel free to add me!
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just (re)joined today since the last account I had was all out of whack. I'd love some motivated people around me!
  • brunnerlc12
    brunnerlc12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am the only one I know who logs on! Be friends with me! LOL! :)
  • jenbry2186
    Options
    sent you a request.

Hey everyone, I've been up here for a month. I live in Hampton VA. Feel free to add me (VA or not, doesn't matter).
  • CraigR901
    Options
    looking for friends to help me stay motivated. add me I promise I do not bite! LOl
  • laurayeo2
    Options
    Everyone can add me too! It's so much better with support from friends :) I live in Canada too if there are any Canuks out there
  • MTS83
    MTS83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm I'm looking to get and give support as well, I'm 100lbs away from my goal! I'm 29 years old, 5'7 my sw 275, cw 270, gw 170.
  • chimebird
    chimebird Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for two years now and everyone I follow has since abandoned the site =( I'd love to have some new friends!

I'm Sarah, 26, been alternating between losing and maintaining for two years. I gained several pounds over the holidays, it's first time I've gained at all since I first started losing so I'm working hard to stay back on track now. Currently trying out a 5:2 fast.

SW: 220
    CW: 163
    GW: 145

I'm an American living in Southeast Asia and I work as a graphic designer and I still manage to drink a lot of Beer Lao. I'd especially love to meet other MFPers who live in Southeast Asia, but I'm pretty sure they don't exist. I've had great success on this site and I'd be happy to help anyone who's new to the site and to weight loss.

Hit me up! Cheers!
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm always looking for new people to connect with and support. I'm 23, still have about 25 pounds to lose.
  • Heatherrsaurus
    Options
    I'd love to have some sort of network on here :) feel free to send a request
  • LiqueLique89
    LiqueLique89 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've been using myfitnesspal for a little over a year & have lost over 30lbs. Im willing to offer support & encouragement to those who need it...feel free to add me :)
  • shaenajones
    shaenajones Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am wanting as many fitness support buddies as I can get! (:
  • DanniCB
    DanniCB Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm totally new to this site and to trying to lose weight. I'm a 21 year old university student living in Perth, Australia and I am trying to lose around 30 kilos! I started going to the gym a few months ago and have begun to lose weight (almost 10 kilos) but now I have to try and conquer my eating habits...

Anyway looking for people who can relate! None of my close friends are struggling with anything like this...

Thanks! Dannielle
  • shezroyalty
    shezroyalty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 0 friends here ,ill add you
  • pauliie1986
    pauliie1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 26, from Sydney and looking to lose 20kgs and tone up. I'm doing it solo so it would be great to have some friends so feel free to add me!
  • jamiec87
    jamiec87 Posts: 7
    Options
    i'd love new friends! add me
  • literarykate
    literarykate Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends. Feel free to add me!