Options
I got a new camera, daypack, and 511 pants! :love:

What about you?

Replies

• BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Yay you!!!

I got a couple of REI giftcards. I really don't have my mind set on anything to buy with them...but it's only been a day lol

I do need a new hydration pack....so that may be what i treat myself to. I'm just having the hardest time picking one out.
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Just replaced a Camelback that I have had for years. Its still in great shape, just needed more room. Went with a military style one this time that I could almost go a couple of days with. Keeping the camelback as a backup option.
  • sherrilallen
    Options
    I got a Merrill jacket that becomes a pillow and a tripod!
  • strydersound
    Options
    I got a REI 70L pack!
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    EMS Gift card
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Mountain HardWear Nazca Jacket
    Outdoor Research Blizzard Beanie
    Outdoor Research Luminary Gloves
    Patagonia Capilene 4 Baselayer Hoody

.. all from East Ridge Outfitters. :)
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!

I got a couple of REI giftcards. I really don't have my mind set on anything to buy with them...but it's only been a day lol

I do need a new hydration pack....so that may be what i treat myself to. I'm just having the hardest time picking one out.

Try the Deuter Streamer for your hydration pack. It's antimicrobially coated, so it never gunks up, changes colors, or gets funny smelling. It's also got a big ziplock top for easy cleaning, and twist-lock mouthpiece, and a dirt cap. This is the best in on the market, in my opinion.
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Among other things, I got a digital camera... specifically to use on my hikes. My stepmom was tired of hearing about all these great hikes I was going on with no pictures to show for it! :-)