For anyone that feels like quitting...

Options
Stephie_J
Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
If there are any of you that feel like quitting because 30 DS is too hard, it doesnt seem to be doing anything or it hurts, I can tell you that it does work and I found last year that doing more that one round of it gets great results! Check out my blog with photos and measurements here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Stephie_J/view/third-round-of-30ds-267702

I am actually back at day 1 all over again after over indulging too much in December. Hope my blog inspires you all to keep at it! It is under 30 minutes a day after all :)

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you so much for posting!! Do you do ok being on low carb while still doing the work outs? or do you sometimes get shaky?
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm fine on low carb, I don't feel tired etc like some people seem too :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for sharing! For some reason, I was feeling so exhausted yesterday when doing 30DS but finished it. I was worried this morning that I feel the same way again but this great motivation.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing your results. I am on level 1 of round 2 after over indulging on the holidays. I already feel stronger. I hope to see results like yours.