West Auckland yoga/walking/zumba buddy wanted

Options
I'm in New Lynn and keen to try any of the above with a buddy and/or happy for recommendations for cheap classes

Thanks in advance :smile:

Replies

• lisamichelle123
    lisamichelle123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! I know heaps of Zumba instructors around Auckland (I'm qualified but can't teach anymore due to injury) and might be able to help :D
  • Scrasey2
    Options
    What a shame, I used to live in Glen Eden so would have been perfect.

Good luck though and hope you find a buddy.
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    Options
    What a shame, I used to live in Glen Eden so would have been perfect.

Good luck though and hope you find a buddy.

Meh :( Thanks anyways x
  • leahannemarie
    leahannemarie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm alway keen for a walk, I live in Mt Eden but I work on the shore and come back via the western most days so could always go on my way home.
  • Toninz
    Options
    I'm alway keen for a walk, I live in Mt Eden but I work on the shore and come back via the western most days so could always go on my way home.

That would be great :)
    Send me a message and we can arrange a time
  • jessipatra
    Options
    Hi! I'm keen on walking and yoga (a bit un-co for Zumba, though). I live in New Lynn, too. Have two littlies, so need to work around kindy drop off and nap time, but otherwise am pretty flexible:smile:
  • Toninz
    Options
    Hi! I'm keen on walking and yoga (a bit un-co for Zumba, though). I live in New Lynn, too. Have two littlies, so need to work around kindy drop off and nap time, but otherwise am pretty flexible:smile:

I'm on my 4th attempt at the 20 minute Zumba and am only just starting to get the hang of the moves!! I log it as dancing, but it's more like arms and legs flailing around the lounge
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hey I live in Birkdale and also looking for a gym buddy.
    Just signed up to a 30 day trail at the YMCA here...