Your workout music

Options
What music gets you going? Keeps you motivated while you workout? Mine is a mixture. I like some of the hard rock..disturbed, korn, things like that for pushing me..Especially if I am already pissed about something, during a workout, it pushes me more..Then I go off into way left field..I love love love 80's music..I was doing the treadmill to 80's hip hop/ rap..Found myself kinda dancing or bouncing while walking..my kids were laughing their butts off listening to the humpty Hump..They think that is old fashion music.. Anyway then I go into some of the new 00's music, but looking for some that is more dance like..

Replies

• kaserz
    kaserz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anything with a good beat!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    A lot! Anything from unknowns (Patent Pending, Freshman 15, This Good Robot) to pop hits to country and rock. If it's got a good beat then it works for me :)
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i listen to a variety.When Im running I like hip hop or pop music.But when Im lifting its hard music like taproot,NIN,Cold etc
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I listen to some of the raunchiest hip hop during my works out, but I love the beat!
  • ReneeBackSewell
    ReneeBackSewell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just found that on Slacker Radio (which I have on my phone) has work out selections and even some Beats Per Minute info. I found it helpful for my walk but was missing my "old school jams" that remind me of my high school days :)