DAY 5: Post your activities here

Options
Happy Friday my Sweaty 30-ers!!! Can you believe that your on your 5th day of sweating and closer to becoming a healthier version of you! I wish you all a fabulous Friday full of positive energy, passion and commitment.

Congratulations on getting to this milestone! Great job!

Replies

• MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is inspiring to get up from my desk and head to the gym for lunch! Have a great Friday everyone!
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    If you want to work out your abs, here's a simple routine.

http://itzlinz.com/2013/01/11/turn-around-ab-workout/

Happy Friday all!
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My lovely in laws bought me a wii it plus for my holiday gift, and I just tried it today! I haven't tested out all the games, but ir was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Anyone else use one for a quick in home workout when it's too cold to head outside?
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    completed 35 minutes on my bike. this was a big deal considering i fell off my bike on monday and have a nasty bruise on my butt. was a little scared of biking today, but i did it!
  • melaniejo527
    melaniejo527 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    60 minutes at Zumba class again this morning!! I made it to a class at our gym all 5 days this week... MWF at 5:30 in the morning, Tues and Thurs at 5:30 pm. My legs are a bit sore, but I feel great!
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Impressive MelanieJo. I HATE early morning workouts. I always say I'm going to do them, but I just can't get up in time for them!

I did 40 minutes swimming laps today, and rewarded myself with 10 minutes in the dry sauna. Oh how I love the dry sauna. Does sweating in there count??? :laugh:
  • Ikalia2286
    Options
    Same as melaniejo527....60 minutes of zumba!!!!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    30 day shred L1D5: 27 minutes
    4 miles of walking: 71 minutes
    Total for today: 98 minutes :)
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    I said that I was going to rest but my treadmill called my name and I can't say no so 30 minutes and 365 cals later, got my sweat on!

All of you are doing such awesome jobs -- so inspiring that we all made it to day 5! Woohoo!!!

My weekend is packed - hip hop class and lunch with friends tomorrow and hiking trip on Sunday. Any plans for the weekend?
  • drgnflys
    Options
    I'm tired, going to take some aleeve. I know I was going 4-5 miles on the beach cause I took my music and I know how fast the beat is on the treadmill. Sheba kept up for the most part but when she looked tired on the bike trail I carried her so add 4 lbs to part of the 130 minutes :) I actually logged less I had to slow down to take 2 potty breaks and water. I really do love walking alone with my music I can really step it up and I dont have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings "dh" cause I'm going to fast or not talking .

I may just take a rest day tomorrow.or at the very least I can get in my upper body workout, I'l probably skip anything to do with my feet or legs. we logged over 18k steps.
  • drgnflys
    Options
    completed 35 minutes on my bike. this was a big deal considering i fell off my bike on monday and have a nasty bruise on my butt. was a little scared of biking today, but i did it!

Good for you getting back up on that bike. First time I rode I had to use my husbands, I let my daughter use mine. That was not a good idea it was too big and I ended up with surgery and two pins. But I would rather ride than walk I take Sheba and she rides in the basket. hmmmm Maybey tomorrow...

Nawwww, my leggs need a rest :)
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Happy 5thday I'm officially a runner... I love it... I did over 3 1/2 miles in 50min... Yay
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, Sorry , was not able to post last night ... ( can't get to GROUPS on the APP, only on computer )

I am happy to report I did an hour of hardcore Kinect again !
    Rally Ball and Reflex Ridge !!
    My friend hopped in for a couple games, so I only logged 45 mins , but still had a good SWEATY 30 minimum !!!

I was bad though .. went to pub for dinner .. ate Wings . 1/2 Quesadilla , and a few fries .. Had 2 non alc beer .. and somehow STILL managed to stay under my calories .. !!! Now THAT is a good Friday !!!!

Hope everyone had a Great day / Night !