Day 5

Options
xoveronica
xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
Good morning all!
It took me about 15 minutes. Boy am I out of shape with the push ups. I modified them because I have no upper body strength.
Did he say do squats every hour I am awake?:noway: This will be interesting.

Keep up the hard work :smile:

Replies

• asdjlo
    asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just finished the jump rope challenge. Took me about 18 minutes. I swear this would be a little easier if I wasn't a heavier smoker. Good luck everyone. I think the easiest part of the challenge today will be doing the squats. Now its time for me to catch up with those. I'm only doing 10/hour. I have to get 20 in now since I was in the car all morning dragging the kids to all of their activities. Have a great day everyone.
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    But you got it done! Great job! I am going to do 10 an hour as well. I am behind already lol
  • klkilgore
    klkilgore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    day 5 and we are still doing it! we should all be proud!! it took me 18 minutes too to do the jump rope. i missed the info on the squats. so did not start till after work.

how is everyone doing on the water? i did great the first few days but dropped off considerably today.
  • asdjlo
    asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yes, we all deserve a pat on the back. Can't wait until our rest day on Sunday. The water part has been the hardest part for me. I should be drinking about 5 -5.5 bottles per day and I'm only drinking about 3 maybe 4 on a good day.